Home / Forums / Live Action Series / Pokémon Smash / Smash 73: ドンナマイト!クリムガンVSキリキザン!!/Donamite! Crimgan ...
Thread Posts
22 Mar 2011 03:00 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: ドンナマイト!クリムガンVSキリキザン!!/Donamite! Crimgan VS Kirikizan!!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
02 Apr 2012 05:52 AM
Overall, the writing in this episode was really poor. Let's start with the title... definitely the most ill-titled episode of all anime history.
What were they thinking, naming the episode after a battle that doesn't even last ONE SINGLE MINUTE? Like, seriously?

Second, there's the preview... nice job totally spoiling the next episode, dudes! That was, like, totally clever ruining what could have been a great turnaround for a great episode. I really had the impression the cliffhanger ending was yet another crappy cliffhanger like the one during the previous Donamite (or whatever it was called), but they had to go and ruin the surprise...

I was 100% certain Bel would just get destroyed by Shootie, so I would have been delighted to see her kick his butt nice and clean... At least it does make this rival more interesting, as he seems to get owned by everybody except Satoshi!

And seriously, when Embuoh was surrounded by rocks, why didn't he just... like... jumped over them? Like, seriously now, writers...

At least, Futachimaru vs Doryuzu was quite a good battle, and compensated for the rest of the episode. Cabernet sure got better, so I'm quite looking forward to the next time she battles Dent, which probably won't be before the next Don-something-tournament. And it would be cool if most secondary characters (Kenyan, Cabernet, etc...) didn't just appear during the Don-tournaments. Feels rather artificial and forced to me.

Anyway, I'm still looking forward to the next episode, and hope it wasn't as ill-named as this one, since I'm really looking forward to seeing Bel kicking some butts (for once!) :p

Last edited 02 Apr 2012 05:54 AM by Chance