Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BWS2-DA 7: デコロラ諸島の海賊王!/Decolora-shotō no kaizoku-ō...
Thread Posts
08 May 2013 10:25 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: デコロラ諸島の海賊王!/Decolora-shotō no kaizoku-ō!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
29 May 2013 03:35 AM
Adamant Administrator
The pirates operating in the Decolora Archipelago... appear to be Pokémon!? When the ship Satoshi and friends are riding is attacked by pirates, they immediately start trying to track them down! But the true goal of the pirates turns out to be...!?

Summary:
The Rocket Gang attempt to steal the luxury food from the Decolora Steamer's food storage. But then the 'Big Jaw Pokémon' Alligates, the 'Jet Pokémon' Okutank and the 'Aqua Rabbit Pokémon' Marilli show up, snatching the food before they can get to it, then dashing off through the ship.

Satoshi and friends hear the alarm sounding off, and attempt to stop them as well, but the 'Water Bird Pokémon' Koaruhie was waiting for them with a raft, and they quickly escape on this. Junsa is also worried over these unbelievably evil acts this Pokémon pirate crew is committing, and Lizardon is sent out to track down their hideout. Will Tsutarja manage to convince them to stop their piracy!? Will Chaoboo's feelings reach through to them!? And is Nyarth no longer bitter about what happened to the food...!?

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Mamoru Miyano: Dent
Aoi Yuki: Iris
Minami Tsuda: Kibago
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Wasabi Mizuta: Chaoboo
Misato Fukuen: Mijumaru
Mika Kanai: Deathmas
Kiyotaka Furushima: Koromori
Chiaki Takahashi: Junsa
Masayuki Kato: Parker
Yuta Odagaki: Sailor
Takahiro Miyake: Sailor
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration
Last edited 06 Jun 2013 06:30 AM by Adamant
03 Dec 2013 02:40 PM
Another filler episode, but with an episode title which does not reveal much. I was actually a bit surprised to see who or what is the pirate king when the episode started.
Somehow quite a lot of things happened in this episode. And once again it was implied that any evil in the world does definitely not come from Pokemon alone, but is caused by some human in the beginning. Well, whatever. The solution to this episode's problem was just too fast and naively simple.

Also, I understand that Nyaasu was needed in this episode to overcome the language barrier, but... Rocket Gang, did you seriously have to enter the scene just to tell your boring motto again (which Satoshi's gang surely knows by heart now if they don't have a memory disorder) and get blown away? This was as pointless as a Splash. The conversation that happened after the motto just confirms it: "You're pesky, Rocket Gang!" "That's right, that's what the Rocket Gang is about." Seriously, buzz off and don't waste my time. I am trying to watch Pokemon here, not "Rocket Gang's failed attepts at suicide by getting blown up".

My rating:
Generally a normal filler episode, far from utilizing its potential to the max. Not awesome, not bad. Rocket Gang's appearance here was completely pointless though (except for Nyaasu). Some good action here and there, but finale just too fast and having "stuff happened, suddenly everything is ok" written all over it.
I give it 7
Last edited 03 Dec 2013 02:44 PM by Adamant
You would totally like to be a tree.