Home / Forums / News/Current Events / Corocoro January issue leaks, reveals Volcanion
Thread Posts
12 Dec 2015 01:08 AM
ForumBot Automated Bots
A new news article has been posted!
Source: Corocoro Comic, January 2016 issue
12 Dec 2015 06:22 PM
_melee_ Administrator
I know Volcanion was leaked by hackers forever ago but I never really looked into its details before - I didn't atually realise it was a fire/water type! Previously, fire was the only type that water didn't share a dual type with - it's pretty cool that they're now all covered.

I guess we'll be getting some details on Volcanion's distribution sometime soon. Let's hope they make it something easily accessible like a Wi-Fi distribution. Though judging by recent trends, it's probably more likely to be a "pick up a unique serial code from a store" situation.
12 Dec 2015 09:51 PM
Sunain Administrator
Possibly might not get it outside of Japan for quite awhile. Lately the promotions have been 4-6months difference if we actually get the event Pokemon outside of Japan.

I think there is going to be more to Volcanion that what we know from the game data dumps. Look what happened with Zygarde, tons of extra formes that we knew nothing about. It's pretty much a guarantee that there will be a forme we don't know about yet.
Administrator of PocketMonsters.net