Niantic has announced the details for the Pokémon GO May 2022 Community Day which features Alolan Geodude. It will take place on Saturday, May 21st, 2022, from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. local time.
May 2022 Community Day: Alolan Geodude
Saturday, May 21, 2022, from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. local time
We’re excited to announce that Alolan Geodude, the Rock Pokémon, will be featured during May Community Day!
Alolan Geodude will appear more frequently in the wild.
: If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny one!
Evolve Alolan Graveler (Geodude’s Evolution) during the event or up to two hours afterward to get an Alolan Golem that knows the Fast Attack Rollout.
: Making its Pokémon GO debut, this Fast Attack generates energy quickly!
Trainer Battles: 4 power
Gyms and raids: 14 power
Community Day Special Research story: A Rocky Road
- For US$1.00 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency), you’ll be able to access the Alolan Geodude Community Day–exclusive Special Research story, A Rocky Road
- Stay tuned for when tickets for the Special Research story go live.
Tickets are nonrefundable (subject to applicable law and the exceptions set forth in the Terms of Service). Please note that this Special Research will not include an in-game medal.
New ticket gifting!
We’re excited to announce that you can now give a ticket to this Community Day’s Special Research to a friend!* To give, tap the Special Research ticket, then tap the Gift button instead of the Buy button.
Stay tuned for more details on how to use this new feature!
* Certain restrictions apply. Gifting cannot be completed if the recipient has purchased a Special Research ticket or has been gifted one already.
: 3× Stardust for catching Pokémon
: 2× Candy for catching Pokémon
: 2× chance to receive Geodude XL Candy from catching Alolan Geodude
: Incense activated during the event will last for three hours.
: Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours.
: Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise!
: One additional special trade can be made during the event and up to two hours afterward for a maximum of two for the day
: Trades made during the event and up to two hours afterward will require 50% less Stardust
Bonuses for groups
Work together with other Trainers to unlock additional bonuses!
- If enough Pokémon are caught with help from a single Lure Module, the 3× Catch Stardust bonus for Trainers near the Lured PokéStop will become a 4× bonus for 30 minutes.*
* This bonus will not stack with the 3× Catch Stardust bonus and will instead replace it.
- There’ll be a special one-time-purchase Community Day Box available for 975 PokéCoins, featuring one Super Incubator, one Lucky Egg, one Elite Fast TM, and one Star Piece.
- A bundle containing 30 Ultra Balls will be available in the shop at no cost. Be sure to pick it up during the event!
You’ll be able to get event-themed stickers by spinning PokéStops, opening Gifts, and purchasing them from the in-game shop.
Please be aware of your surroundings and follow guidelines from local health authorities when playing Pokémon GO. Upcoming events are subject to change.
Last edited 25 Apr 2022 09:28 AM by ForumBot