The Wand Company has announced that they have begun pre-orders for the Pokémon Electronic Die-Cast Master Ball Replica and it's available to purchase from the Pokémon Center
. Other Poké Ball type replicas will also be released throughout 2021 including the previous announced Poké Ball Replica
. The Master Ball replica costs $119.99 USD and will be delivered around March 15th, 2021. Pictures of this Master Ball Replica has been added to an Imageboard thread
Master Ball by The Wand Company
A Limited-Edition, Premium-Quality Replica: Of all the many different types of Poké Balls, only the Master Ball catch any Pokémon without fail—no matter how strong or rare that Pokémon may be. Now this legendary item for Pokémon Trainers can be yours with this premium-quality replica from The Wand Company. Featuring touch- and proximity-sensing technology, the front button illuminates in response to nearby motion and becomes brighter when the Master Ball is touched. For an extra touch of interactivity, pressing the button initiates a Pokémon-catching light sequence. This limited-edition, Pokémon Center-exclusive replica comes with an illuminated display case featuring Pokémon's 25th anniversary logo, along with a display ring that lets you show off the Master Ball on its own.
- Includes Master Ball, presentation display case, display ring, batteries, manual, and certificate of authenticity
- Limited-edition release of 5,000; each piece is individually numbered
- Master Ball measures about 3 inches in diameter—based on its actual size within the world of Pokémon
- Detailed, die-cast metal shell with a high-gloss lacquer finish
- Touch- and proximity-sensing technology with illumination
- Can be displayed in the presentation display case or separately on the included display ring
- Made for Pokémon Center by The Wand Company
- Country Of Origin: Made in China
- Materials: Metal / plastic / electronics
- Care Instructions: Spot Clean Only.
- Item Weight: 9.3 OZ
The Wand Company - Master Ball Description
Limited to 5000 units – released in North America only available from Pokémon Center
Sequentially numbered on display case base
15th March 2021 (preorders starting 25th February 2021)
Full colour merchandising box over a protective EPS foam block
Purple and white painted shell decorated with a large white central M flanked by pink elliptical features finished with black and white detailing
Master Ball, special limited edition dark metallic charcoal grey presentation display case, polished stainless steel display ring (hidden in the bottom of the display case), illustrated manual, certificate of authenticity, 3 x AA batteries installed in the display case, and 3 x AAA batteries installed inside the Master Ball.
Purchase from Pokémon Center while stocks last.
A type of Poké Ball introduced in Generation I that can be used to catch a wild Pokémon without fail. The top half of the Master Ball is purple, with a white letter “M” on the front and a raised pink elliptical feature on either side. Master Balls are developed by Silph Co.