Best Buy in the United States is distributing a serial code card at the register for players to redeemed Dynamax Crystals that'll let them battle and catch a Gigantamax Pikachu and Gigantamax Eevee in Pokémon Sword
or Pokémon Shield
. The code cards are available from October 10th, 2021 to October 24th, 2021.
Get Gigantamax Eevee and Gigantamax Pikachu Codes from Best Buy
Battle and catch Gigantamax Pikachu and Gigantamax Eevee in Pokémon Sword
and Pokémon Shield
with free codes from Best Buy. Whether you're planning to visit Best Buy to preorder Pokémon Brilliant Diamond
and Pokémon Shining Pearl
or to pick up the latest Pokémon TCG: Celebrations
cards, don't forget to add something special—and
free—to your shopping list. From October 10 to October 24, Best Buy will be distributing code cards that can be redeemed for Dynamax Crystals that'll let you battle and catch a Gigantamax Pikachu and Gigantamax Eevee in your Pokémon Sword
or Pokémon Shield
game. No purchase is required; simply stop by your nearby Best Buy and request a code card at the register.
Use these steps, along with your code, to receive your Dynamax Crystal.
- Launch your Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield game.
- Select Mystery Gift on the X menu.
- Select Get a Mystery Gift.
- Select Get with Code/Password to save your game and connect to the internet.
- Enter your code.
- Watch as the gift arrives in your game. (Pokémon will appear in your party or your Pokémon Boxes. Items will appear in your Bag.)
- Be sure to save your game.
Follow these steps to face Gigantamax Pikachu or Gigantamax Eevee in a Max Raid Battle.
- Go to the Watchtower Lair, a large Pokémon Den that lies at the base of the Watchtower Ruins in the Wild Area.
- When you're in front of the Watchtower Lair, select the Dynamax Crystal in your Bag and choose to use it. A large pillar of light will appear coming from the Watchtower Lair.
- Press the A Button to investigate the active den and choose to challenge the Gigantamax Pokémon within. You can invite other players to join you or start the battle with NPC Trainers.
- If the Gigantamax Pokémon is defeated, all participants in the battle will have a chance to catch it.
Gigantamax Pikachu has its Hidden Ability, Lightning Rod, and knows the moves Celebrate, Double Team, Thunder Bolt, and Wish. Gigantamax Eevee has its Hidden Ability, Anticipation, and knows Celebrate, Wish, Double Edge, and Swift.
Enjoy making maximum use of your new Pokémon!