Niantic has announced that Shinx will be the featured Pokémon for the November 2021 Community Day which takes place on Sunday, November 21st, 2021, from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time. If you evolve Shinx into Luxio during the event or up to two hours afterward, you will get a Luxray that knows the Charged Attack Psychic Fangs.
November Community Day: Shinx, the Flash Pokémon, will be featured!
Trainers, We’re excited to announce that Shinx, the Flash Pokémon, will be featured during November’s Community Day event!
November Community Day
Sunday, November 21, 2021, from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time
Shinx will be appearing more frequently in the wild! If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny one!
New Featured Attack
Evolve Luxio (Shinx’s Evolution) during the event or up to two hours afterward to get a Luxray that knows the Charged Attack Psychic Fangs. Luxray will be able to learn the Charged Attack Psychic Fangs.
Making its Pokémon GO debut, this Charged Attack will allow Luxray to lower the Defense of opposing Pokémon and inflict supereffective damage on Fighting- and Poison-type Pokémon.
CD Special Research Ticket Icon Community Day Special Research Story: Flash, Spark, and Gleam
- Trainer Battles: 40 Power and guaranteed to lower the opposing Pokémon’s Defense.
- Gyms and raids: 30 Power
- For US$1.00 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency), you’ll be able to access the Shinx Community Day–exclusive Special Research story: Flash, Spark, and Gleam.
- Stay tuned for when tickets for the Flash, Spark, and Gleam Special Research story go live!
Tickets are nonrefundable (subject to applicable law and the exceptions set forth in the Terms of Service). Please note that this Special Research will not include an in-game medal.
- 1/4 Hatch Distance when Eggs are placed in an Incubator during the event period
- Incense activated during the event will last for three hours
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise!
To celebrate the last Community Day event of the year before the annual big December Community Day event, two additional bonuses will be available during November Community Day.
- 3× Transfer Candy
- 4× chance of earning Candy XL when transferring Pokémon
- There’ll be a special one-time-purchase Community Day Box available for 1,280 PokéCoins, featuring 50 Ultra Balls, four Incense, four Star Pieces, and an Elite Charged TM.
- 30 Ultra Balls will be available in the shop at no cost. Be sure to pick them up during the event!
Please be aware of your surroundings and follow guidelines from local health authorities when playing Pokémon GO. Upcoming events are subject to change.