DeNA has announced that a Fighting and Bug-Type Egg Event will take place from November 14th, 2021 at 10:00 p.m. until November 28th, 2021 at 9:59 p.m. in Pokémon Masters EX.
Fighting and Bug-Type Egg Event
Fighting and Bug-Type Egg Event under way! Hatch Fighting-type and Bug-type Eggs! You can check out the Fighting- and Bug-Type Egg Event during the time period below. In this event, you can receive an Egg from Professor Bellis that hatches into a Pokémon that is either Fighting type or Bug type!
Note: During this event period, you cannot receive Eggs from Professor Bellis by completing areas outside of this event.
Pokémon Hatchable from Eggs During This Event
Note: Pokémon listed with an * may hatch as Shiny Pokémon.
One limited-time incubator will be added to Bellis’s Lab for the duration of this event only. Try hatching lots of Eggs during the event period!
Note: If an Egg is still in the limited-time incubator when the event ends, the limited-time incubator will remain active until that Egg hatches.
You have an increased chance of receiving Eggs if you take on event battles using teams that feature specific sync pairs. The more of these sync pairs you place in your lineup, the higher your Egg reward rate will be!
Applicable Sync Pairs
- Player Character Sync Pairs Egg reward rate: ×1.4!
- Fighting-type and Bug-type Player Character sync pairs Egg reward rate: ×1.8!
- Fighting-type and Bug-type sync pairs Egg reward rate: ×1.2!
The lineup bonus is ×1 by default and varies according to which sync pairs are on the team.
Example: If you place a ×1.8, a ×1.2, and a ×1.2 sync pair on your team, your chances of receiving an Egg will be increased by ×2.2.
You can take on special missions during the event period. Check the Missions screen to learn more!
November 14, 2021 at 10:00 p.m. - November 28, 2021 at 9:59 p.m.
- To participate, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those you can actually obtain.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- The time period and featured content are subject to change without notice.