Nintendo has announced that the Version 1.3.0 update is available for Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl as of March 15th, 2022.
On March 15th, 2022, a new software update for Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl became available for download. Please take a moment to download and install this update while your Nintendo Switch console is connected to the internet.
Complete these steps
- Connect the Nintendo Switch console to the internet.
- Return to the HOME Menu and launch the game.
- The update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
- Once the update is installed, the newest version number will be displayed on the title screen.
Ver. 1.3.0 (Released March 15, 2022
- Added an event related to Pokémon Legends: Arceus.
- If a user on a Nintendo Switch system has save data from Pokémon Legends: Arceus that meets set requirements, that player can take part in a special event to meet the Mythical Pokémon Arceus when playing the Pokémon Brilliant Diamond or Pokémon Shining Pearl games.
- Further details can be found here.
- Added a network-trading feature at GWS.
- It is now possible to trade Pokémon online at the GWS in Jubilife City.
- Note: A Nintendo Switch Online membership (paid service) is required to trade Pokémon online.
- Some issues have been fixed for more pleasant gameplay.