Pokémon Masters Update 2.19.0 is now out which includes minor bug fixes and improvements. Our Pokémon Masters patches page has been updated with the details of this update
A new version of the app has been released today. Please update your app to the latest version.
Note: Changes will be reflected after updating to Ver. 2.19.0 or higher.
Note: The exact time the update becomes available may differ for each player.
Note: Please try again later if the update is not available.
Egg Hatching Requirements
- The hatch gauge has been removed and you will no longer need to win battles to hatch your Eggs.
- Eggs that have fulfilled the required time needed to hatch before the update will hatch immediately after the update.
- The maximum number of Eggs that can be placed in an incubator via the Auto-incubate feature after purchasing an Eggcelerator Pass has been increased from four to eight if you have purchased the Egg Box Expansion.
Note: The limit will change to eight after the update even if you are already using the Auto-incubate feature and have purchased the Egg Box Expansion.
- New songs have been added to the Jukebox. Scheduled Date/Time: March 29, 2022 at 11:00 p.m.
Note: You can exchange for newly added songs in the Unlock Songs menu of the Jukebox or the Exchange Items menu in the Shop.
- Changed some of the voiced lines for May (Spring 2021) & Lopunny and Burgh (Spring 2021) & Togepi to lines specific to those versions of the characters, as well as all related text.
- Special voice-over lines will now play after winning a battle with specific combinations of sync pairs on your team.
Note: We plan to add more combinations of these victory voice-over lines in the future.
- Special voice-over lines will now play when you add certain combinations of sync pairs to your team.
Note: We plan to add more combinations of sync pairs that say these team-edit voice-over lines in the future.
- Added a button to the area selection screen that takes you directly to the Missions screen.Note: The button will be added in conjunction with future events.Note: The button is only displayed if event missions are available.
- Adjusted the UI display on the Tiered Scout screen.
- You can now see what kind of Lucky Skills you can learn from Lucky Cookies in their item details screen by tapping the Learnable Lucky Skills button.
- Made minor text changes.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements have been implemented.