The Sygna Suit Red Master Fair Scout is live in Pokémon Masters EX! 5★ Sygna Suit Red (Thunderbolt) & Pikachu debut! Their passive skill can extend the duration of Electric Terrain! This tech sync pair has a master passive skill that strengthens the whole team!
Sygna Suit Red Master Fair Scout
You can get Master Fair-exclusive Master Sync Pairs in the Sync Pair Scout under way now! Master Sync Pair 5★ Sygna Suit Red (Thunderbolt) & Pikachu are being featured in this limited-time Master Fair Scout! The Master Fair is a special sync pair scout in which 5★ sync pairs have a 12% chance of appearing!
Master Sync Pairs
Master Sync Pairs are Master Fair-exclusive Sync Pairs. In addition to regular Passive Skills, they will have a Master Passive Skill that strengthens your whole team.
5★ Sygna Suit Red (Thunderbolt) & Pikachu can use a Buddy Move. Buddy Moves can be used after meeting certain conditions in battle.
The featured Sync Pair will be released with their Sync Grid expanded and will have the ability to be raised to 6★ EX in conjunction with this sync pair scout. You can team up with this Master Fair-exclusive Sync Pair!
Sync Pair Scout ×11 + Present
You can receive items as presents according to the number of times you use the Sync Pair Scout ×11!
Note: You can view the Bonus Present Details by tapping the Bonus Present! icon on the Sync Pair Scout screen.
August 31, 2022 at 11:00 p.m. - October 2, 2022 at 10:59 p.m.
- 5★ Sygna Suit Red (Thunderbolt) & Pikachu are a Master Fair-exclusive Sync Pair.
- Master Fair-exclusive Master Sync Pairs are Sync Pairs that only appear in Master Fair Scouts.
- The Master Fair-exclusive Master Sync Pairs may appear in future Master Fair Scouts.
- Sync Pairs other than the ones mentioned above may appear in the Master Fair as well.
- To upgrade to 6★ EX, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- To unlock the sync grid, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- Please note that you cannot have two or more sync pairs that include Trainers with the same name in your team.
- Featured sync pairs have a higher chance of appearing than non-featured 5★ sync pairs.
- The present that comes with the Sync Pair Scout ×11 cannot be obtained from the 6th Sync Pair Scout ×11 onwards.
- Presents will be sent to your Present Box.
- The number of times the daily discount (100 paid Gems per scout) can be used is reset each day. Reset Time: 11:00 p.m.
- To check the available sync pairs and their respective offering rates, go to the Offering Rate section on the Sync Pair Scout screen.
- Please read the Notes tab under Offering Rate on the Sync Pair Scout screen before using the feature.
- The time period and featured content are subject to change without notice.