The Villain Event: Galactic Awakening has returned to Pokémon Masters EX! You can collect Palkia Crystals and use them to give Cyrus & Palkia a power boost! You can also collect Event Vouchers G and exchange them for items, such as 5★ Sinnoh Scout Tickets and tech move candy coins!
Villain Event Galactic Awakening
Villain Event Galactic Awakening is back! You can collect Palkia Crystals to give Cyrus & Palkia a power boost!
October 12, 2022 at 11:00 p.m. - October 30, 2022 at 10:59 p.m.
Cyrus & Palkia Power Boost
You can collect Palkia Crystals during this event and exchange them for items to give Cyrus & Palkia a power boost! By giving Cyrus & Palkia a power boost, you can expand their Sync Grid.
Note: If you have not teamed up with Cyrus & Palkia, you will be unable to use Palkia Crystals to give Cyrus & Palkia this power boost.
Note: The power boost cannot be undone once completed.
Note: If you have already given Cyrus & Palkia a power boost, attempting to give it a power boost from item exchange will earn you a 3★ Power-Up instead.
In the Villain Event Galactic Awakening, Sync Pairs with the specified region Theme will receive Attack, Defense, Sp. Atk, and Sp. Def bonuses.
Note: If multiple Themes apply to the same Sync Pair, the larger bonus will take effect. (These bonuses do not stack.)
Note: This event does not feature any lineup bonuses.
Event medals are awarded for meeting certain conditions in event missions. You can try to obtain all of the event medals!
You can take on special missions during the event period. Check the Missions screen to learn more!
- The event content is the same as the previously held Villain Event Galactic Awakening. Note: You can claim the rewards even if you previously completed the Villain Event Galactic Awakening.
- To participate, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those you can actually obtain.
- The number of plays available for Daily Extreme Battle 1 are reset every day. Reset Time: 11:00 p.m.
- When the exchange period for the following items obtained in this event ends, the leftover items will be converted into coins (10 coins each) and sent to your Present Box.
- Event Voucher G
- Palkia Crystal
- To attempt missions, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- The content is subject to change without notice.