The Monthly Poké Fair Scout will feature one fair-exclusive sync pair that will change every month! This month’s spotlight is on 5★ Cynthia & Garchomp!
Monthly Poké Fair Scout
You can team up with a fair-exclusive sync pair! Monthly Poké Fair Scout Vol. 5 under way! 5★ Cynthia & Garchomp are being featured in this limited-time Poké Fair Scout! 5★ sync pairs have a 10% chance of appearing in the Poké Fair Scout! Teaming up with 5★ Cynthia & Garchomp allows you to invite Cynthia to the Trainer Lodge. Plus, powerful new Fair-Exclusive Sync Pair tiles have been added to 5★ Cynthia & Garchomp’s Sync Grid!
Note: You will need to increase 5★ Cynthia & Garchomp’s move level to 2, 4, or 5 in order to unlock some of the added tiles.
You can team up with a fair-exclusive sync pair!
Monthly Poké Fair Scout
In the Monthly Poké Fair Scout, one Fair-Exclusive Sync Pair will be featured, and the spotlight sync pair will change each month. Also, as part of the monthly update, the Sync Pairs included in the Sync Pair Scout may be updated as well. The volume number will also be updated each month, and your Scout Points will be reset with each update.
Note: Multiple Fair-Exclusive Sync Pairs may appear in this Sync Pair Scout, but only one will be featured.
Sync Pair Scout ×11 + Present
You can receive up to 3★ Friend Key ×15 as presents according to the number of times you use the Sync Pair Scout ×11!
Note: You can view the Bonus Present Details by tapping the Bonus Present! icon on the Sync Pair Scout screen.
3★ Friend Keys
The 3★ Friend Key is an item that lets you increase the Friendship Level Cap for a Guest in the Trainer Lodge by 10.
Note: Please refer to Friendship Levels and Increasing the Friendship Level Cap in the Tips section for more details about Friendship Levels.
December 31, 2022 at 10:00 p.m. - January 31, 2023 at 9:59 p.m.
- 5★ Cynthia & Garchomp are a fair-exclusive sync pair.
- Fair-exclusive sync pairs are sync pairs that will appear for a limited time during this Poké Fair Scout.
- There is a possibility that these Fair-Exclusive Sync Pairs will appear outside of this Poké Fair Scout in the future as well.
- Sync pairs other than the ones mentioned above may also appear in the Poké Fair Scout.
- Sync Pairs other than the ones that can be invited to the Trainer Lodge may also appear.
- Featured sync pairs have a higher chance of appearing than non-featured 5★ sync pairs.
- The present that comes with the Sync Pair Scout ×11 cannot be obtained from the 6th Sync Pair Scout ×11 onwards.
- Presents will be sent to your Present Box.
- The number of times the daily discount (100 paid Gems per scout) can be used is reset each day. Reset Time: 10:00 p.m.
- To check the available sync pairs and their respective offering rates, go to the Offering Rate section on the Sync Pair Scout screen.
- Please read the Notes tab under Offering Rate on the Sync Pair Scout screen before using the feature.
- To unlock the sync grid, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The time period and featured content are subject to change without notice.