The first official Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet Online Competition, Paldea Prologue, is coming soon. We have created a 9th Generation Online Competitions
Monday, February 27, 2023, at 15:00 UTC to Sunday, March 12, 2023, at 23:59 UTC
Friday, March 10, 2023, at 00:00 UTC to Sunday, March 12, 2023, at 23:59 UTC
Ranking Results Announcement:
: Pokémon Scarlet and Violet
Pokémon in the Paldea Pokédex are eligible to participate. One special Pokémon may be used. Only Pokémon obtained in Pokémon Scarlet or Pokémon Violet games are eligible. You may have one special Pokémon (Koraidon or Miraidon) on your team.
Entry Gift: 10,000 League Points
After the event ends and results are announced, you may be eligible for a participation gift. You must finish at least one match
with a win or loss during the event period to be eligible for rewards.
Get ready to battle! The first official Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet Online Competition, Paldea Prologue. This competition will be comprised of Double Battles using Pokémon from the Paldea Pokédex. You may have one special Pokémon (Koraidon or Miraidon) on your team.
Pokémon on Team or Battle Team:
From 4 to 6 Pokémon
Pokémon Chosen for Battle:
Pokémon of Lv. 1 to Lv. 100 may participate. All Pokémon will become Lv. 50 for the duration of each battle.
Pokémon's Held Items:
You may give your Pokémon items to hold in this competition. However, no two Pokémon that will participate in the competition can hold the same item.
Competition Time Limits:
20 minutesPlayer Time:
7 minutesPreview Time:
90 secondsTurn Time:
Only one user per game version (Pokémon Scarlet or Pokémon Violet) may participate per each Nintendo Switch™ system. If your Nintendo Account is registered to users on multiple Nintendo Switch systems, you may participate with only one user and system per game version.
Any Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online features. Membership auto-renews after initial term at the then-current price unless canceled. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply.
Battle data and results will be provided to Nintendo Co., Ltd., and The Pokémon Company (and its subsidiaries).
Players engaging in or exhibiting the following may receive penalties and be restricted from participating in future online events.
• Use of unauthorized methods to alter game save data, use of Pokémon that have data altered via altering code, or Pokémon created through the use of altering code
• Significantly large number of disconnects during battle, from when your opponent has been decided to when the match results have been fully sent to the server (please ensure a stable connection environment when connecting to the internet)
• Troubling behavior that could affect other participants or make others feel unpleasant
• Actions that would obstruct battles and operations, such as hacking
• Registering with incorrect information or impersonating another player
• Other actions that operation hosts determine to be inappropriate