5★ Lance & Dragonite return! They’re a strike sync pair that can deal a devastating blow with Hyper Beam! Their Dragon Shift passive skill can make Hyper Beam become a Dragon-type move! They can also support their team by using Potion to heal an ally’s HP!
Lance Poké Fair Scout
You can team up with a fair-exclusive sync pair in the Poké Fair Scout now! 5★ Lance & Dragonite are being featured in this limited-time Poké Fair Scout! 5★ sync pairs have a 10% chance of appearing in the Poké Fair Scout!
Plus, powerful new Fair-Exclusive Sync Pair tiles have been added to 5★ Lance & Dragonite’s Sync Grid!
Note: You will need to increase 5★ Lance & Dragonite’s move level to 2, 4, or 5 in order to unlock the added tiles.
You can team up with a fair-exclusive sync pair!
March 24, 2023 at 11:00 p.m. - April 7, 2023 at 10:59 p.m.
- 5★ Lance & Dragonite are a fair-exclusive sync pair.
- Fair-exclusive sync pairs are sync pairs that will appear for a limited time during this Poké Fair Scout.
- There is a possibility that these Fair-Exclusive Sync Pairs will appear outside of this Poké Fair Scout in the future as well.
- Sync pairs other than the ones mentioned above may also appear in the Poké Fair Scout.
- To upgrade to 6★ EX, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- To unlock the sync grid, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- Featured sync pairs have a higher chance of appearing than non-featured 5★ sync pairs.
- The number of times the daily discount (100 paid Gems per scout) can be used is reset each day.
Reset Time: 11:00 p.m.
- To check the available sync pairs and their respective offering rates, go to the Offering Rate section on the Sync Pair Scout screen.
- Please read the Notes tab under Offering Rate on the Sync Pair Scout screen before using the feature.
- The time period and featured content are subject to change without notice.