ANA and The Pokémon Company has introduced the Pikachu Jet NH
, a specially painted aircraft that will fly the international skies, servicing various countries and regions around the world starting on June 4th, 2023.
ANA and Pokémon to take Pikachu Jet to the skies on "Pokémon Air Adventures" Collaboration
● The ANA Group will join the "Pokémon Air Adventures," in collaboration with the Pokémon Company.
● On June 4, 2023, ANA and The Pokémon Company will introduce the "Pikachu Jet NH", a specially painted aircraft to international skies, servicing various countries and regions around the world.
● The collaboration will also include original products and inflight entertainment.
TOKYO, Mar. 26, 2023 - All Nippon Airways (ANA) and the Pokémon Company have teamed up under the "Pokémon Air Adventures" to launch its specially painted "Pikachu Jet NH*" on June 4, 2023. The collaboration will include a series of special products and services including original goods and inflight entertainment.
With easing travel restrictions, the "Pokémon Air Adventures" is a project set to elevate the excitement of travel with the world of Pokémon. This new endeavor is a testament to the company's unwavering commitment for people to experience the joy of travel and the pleasure of mobility once again.
The ANA Group believes in connecting people and communities through travel and we are delighted to introduce the "Pikachu Jet NH", with hopes to rekindle the joy and excitement among our customers.
For details and updates, please visit the special website: https://www.ana.co.jp/en/jp/international/theme/pikachujet/
Pokémon Air Adventures official website: https://flying-pikachu.com/en/
*NH: NH is the airline code that recognizes ANA as defined by the International Air Transport Association.
1. Specially painted "Pikachu Jet NH" aircraft (scheduled to begin service on international routes from June 4, 2023)
■ Operation period: Approximately 5 years from June 4, 2023
■ Aircraft: Boeing 787-9 aircraft (JA894A)
■ Design concept: The "Pikachu Jet NH" aircraft features a livery designed for ANA, in which the Sky High Pokémon Rayquaza is depicted across the entire fuselage to create a vivid effect.
Charizard, Latias, Latios, Vivillon, and other flying Pokémon from all over the Pokémon world move together with Pikachu toward the shining rays of hope and endless possibilities of an interconnected world. Pokémon are also hidden inside the engines, so please keep an eye out for them when boarding on your next adventure with the Pikachu Jet!
■ The following is a list of routes that may be operated from June 4, 2023 to October 28, 2023. The routes are subject to change due to changes in operations.
● Haneda - Bangkok (NH847/NH850/NH849/NH848)
● Haneda - Singapore (NH841/NH844/NH843/NH842)
● Haneda - Jakarta (NH855/NH856)
● Haneda - Manila (NH869/NH870)
● Haneda - Ho Chi Minh City (NH891/NH892)
● Haneda - Delhi (NH837/NH838)
● Haneda - Sydney (NH879/NH880/NH889/NH890)
● Haneda - Vancouver (NH116/NH115)
● Haneda - Honolulu (NH186/NH185)
Please note that the routes/flights will not be decided until the day of the flight, as it changes daily depending on the operation status.
■ The interior cabin design of the "Pikachu Jet NH" and original goods to be distributed to passengers will be announced at a later date.
2. First original goods "Bath Poncho" (on sale from June 4, 2023)
The first original goods will be the "Bath Poncho," which will go on sale on June 4, 2023. The product will be available to passengers on ANA international and domestic flights through the in-flight duty free sales service as well as the "ANA STORE@SKY" online shopping service accessible through the Wi-Fi on ANA domestic flights and lounges. Details will be offered in the May/June issue of ANA SKY SHOP (digital magazine) available from the end of April.
International flights: https://www.ana.co.jp/en/jp/guide/flight_service_info/int-service/y/dutyfree/
Domestic flights: https://www.ana.co.jp/en/jp/guide/flight_service_info/dom-service/premiumclass/ana-sky-shop/
Please stay tuned for more original goods to be added in the future.
Please note that the number of items in stock is constantly subject to change and may run out early.
3. In-flight entertainment (scheduled to be available on international flights from June 2023 and domestic flights from July 2023)
Passengers will be able to enjoy Pokémon-related content such as Pokémon Kids TV and POKÉTOON on all ANA international and domestic flights.
*Scheduled to start in June 2023 for international flights and in July 2023 for domestic flights.
*Contents are subject to change.
*For details, please check the ANA SKY CHANNEL, where more information will be available from the end of the previous month. The contents to be screened will differ depending on the time of boarding.
International flights: https://www.ana.co.jp/en/jp/guide/flight_service_info/int-service/y/wifi/?tabitem=asw-tab__item-box-1
Domestic flights: https://www.ana.co.jp/en/jp/guide/flight_service_info/dom-service/y/wifi/?tabitem=asw-tab__item-box-2