The Story Event: Trials on the Isle has returned to Pokémon Masters EX! You can get over 1,200 gems as battle completion rewards and from missions! You can also get items from the item exchange, such as a support move candy coin and 5★-Guaranteed Scout Tickets!
Story Event Trials on the Isle
Story Event Trials on the Isle is back! Take on challenges with familiar Trial Captains! Trials on the Isle is back!
May 15, 2023 at 11:00 p.m. - June 1, 2023 at 10:59 p.m.
You can earn bonus rewards if you have featured Sync Pairs in your lineup for battles in this event. The more of these Sync Pairs you include on your team, the more of the following items you can earn!
Note: You can view more information about the featured Sync Pairs in the Special Bonuses screen by tapping the button in the bottom left of the area selection screen.
Note: If multiple Themes apply to the same Sync Pair, the larger bonus will take effect. (These bonuses do not stack.)
Featured Bonus Items
The lineup bonus is ×1 by default and varies according to which Sync Pairs are on the team.
Example 1: If you place a ×1.6 and a ×1.2 Sync Pair on your team, you will receive ×1.8 the number of featured bonus items.
Example 2: If you place a ×1.6 and a ×1.6 Sync Pair on your team, you will receive ×2.2 the number of featured bonus items.
You can take on special missions during the event period. Check the Missions screen to learn more!
Event medals are awarded for meeting certain conditions in event missions.
- This event’s story is the same as the previously held Story Event Trials on the Isle. Note: You can claim the rewards even if you previously completed the Story Event Trials on the Isle.
- To participate, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those you can actually obtain.
- The number of plays available for Daily Extreme Battle 1 is reset every day. Reset Time: 11:00 p.m.
- When the exchange period for the following items obtained in this event ends, the leftover items will be converted into coins (10 coins each) and sent to your Present Box.
- To attempt missions, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- If you have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player during the mission period, you will have fulfilled the conditions for the missions leading up to it and can claim your rewards.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- The content is subject to change without notice.