The Irida Master Fair Scout is live in Pokémon Masters EX! 5★ Irida & Glaceon debut! They can use Ice Wish to create an Ice Zone that powers up Ice-type attacks! This master sync pair also has a powerful master passive skill that strengthens the whole team!
Irida Master Fair Scout
You can get a Master Fair–exclusive Master Sync Pair in the Sync Pair Scout under way now! Master Sync Pair 5★ Irida & Glaceon are being featured in this limited-time Master Fair Scout! The Master Fair is a special sync pair scout in which 5★ sync pairs have a 12% chance of appearing!
Master Sync Pairs
Master Sync Pairs are Master Fair–exclusive Sync Pairs. In addition to regular Passive Skills, they will have a Master Passive Skill that strengthens your whole team.
The featured Sync Pair will be released with their Sync Grid expanded and will have the ability to be raised to 6★ EX in conjunction with this sync pair scout. You can team up with this Master Fair–exclusive Sync Pair!
Sync Pair Scout ×11 + Present
You can receive items as presents according to the number of times you use the Sync Pair Scout ×11!
Note: You can view the Bonus Present Details by tapping the Bonus Present! icon on the Sync Pair Scout screen.
June 1, 2023 at 11:00 p.m. - July 9, 2023 at 10:59 p.m.
- 5★ Irida & Glaceon are a Master Fair–exclusive Sync Pair.
- Master Fair–exclusive Master Sync Pairs are Sync Pairs that only appear in Master Fair Scouts.
- There is a possibility that these Master Fair–exclusive Sync Pairs will appear outside of this Master Fair in the future as well.
- Sync Pairs other than the ones mentioned above may appear in the Master Fair as well.
- To upgrade to 6★ EX, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- To unlock the sync grid, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- Featured sync pairs have a higher chance of appearing than non-featured 5★ sync pairs.
- The present that comes with the Sync Pair Scout ×11 cannot be obtained from the 6th Sync Pair Scout ×11 onwards.
- Presents will be sent to your Present Box.
- The number of times the daily discount (100 paid Gems per scout) can be used is reset each day.
Reset Time: 11:00 p.m.
- To check the available sync pairs and their respective offering rates, go to the Offering Rate section on the Sync Pair Scout screen.
- Please read the Notes tab under Offering Rate on the Sync Pair Scout screen before using the feature.
- The time period and featured content are subject to change without notice.