The Story Event: Shining Heart of Dragons has returned to Pokémon Masters EX! Champions from all over have gathered on Pasio! Iris seeks to figure out what special quality all Champions share. You can get items such as a support move candy coin from the prize box!
5★ Iris (Champion) & Hydreigon are a tech sync pair that can use Breaking Swipe to attack all opponents while lowering their stats! When an opponent’s stat is lowered, this sync pair’s passive skill lowers it by twice as much!
Story Event Shining Heart of Dragons
Story Event Shining Heart of Dragons is back! Champions gather from all over! Iris discovered something essential to being a Champion. What could it be?
You can earn bonus rewards if you have featured Sync Pairs in your lineup for battles in this event. The more of these Sync Pairs you include on your team, the more of the following items you can earn!
Note: You can view more information about the featured Sync Pairs in the Special Bonuses screen by tapping the button in the bottom left of the area selection screen.
Featured Bonus Items
The lineup bonus is ×1 by default and varies according to which Sync Pairs are on the team.
Example 1: If you place a ×1.6 and a ×1.2 Sync Pair on your team, you will receive ×1.8 the number of featured bonus items.
Example 2: If you place a ×1.2 and a ×1.2 Sync Pair on your team, you will receive ×1.4 the number of featured bonus items.
You can take on special Missions during the event period. Check the Missions screen to learn more!
Event medals are awarded for meeting certain conditions in event missions. You can try to obtain all of the event medals!
- This event’s story is the same as the previously held Story Event Shining Heart of Dragons.
Note: You can claim the rewards even if you previously completed the Story Event Shining Heart of Dragons.
- To participate, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those you can actually obtain.
- Items remaining in the prize box will no longer be obtainable after proceeding to the next prize pool.
- When the exchange period for the following items obtained in this event ends, the leftover items will be converted into coins (10 coins each) and sent to your Present Box.
- To attempt missions, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- The content is subject to change without notice.
Iris Poké Fair Scout
You can team up with a fair-exclusive sync pair in the Poké Fair Scout now! 5★ Iris (Alt.) & Hydreigon are being featured in this limited-time Poké Fair Scout! 5★ sync pairs have a 10% chance of appearing in the Poké Fair Scout!
Raising 5★ Iris (Alt.) & Hydreigon to 6★ EX will add a song to the Jukebox. Plus, powerful new Fair-Exclusive Sync Pair tiles have been added to 5★ Iris (Alt.) & Hydreigon’s Sync Grid!
Note: You will need to increase 5★ Iris (Alt.) & Hydreigon’s move level to 2, 4, or 5 in order to unlock the added tiles.
You can team up with a fair-exclusive sync pair!
- 5★ Iris (Alt.) & Hydreigon are a fair-exclusive sync pair.
- Fair-exclusive sync pairs are sync pairs that will appear for a limited time during this Poké Fair Scout.
- There is a possibility that these Fair-Exclusive Sync Pairs will appear outside of this Poké Fair Scout in the future as well.
- Sync pairs other than the ones mentioned above may also appear in the Poké Fair Scout.
- Featured sync pairs have a higher chance of appearing than non-featured 5★ sync pairs.
- To check the available sync pairs and their respective offering rates, go to the Offering Rate section on the Sync Pair Scout screen.
- Please read the Notes tab under Offering Rate on the Sync Pair Scout screen before using the feature.
- The number of times the daily discount (100 paid Gems per scout) can be used is reset each day.
Reset Time: 10:00 p.m.
- To unlock the sync grid, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- To upgrade to 6★ EX, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The time period and featured content are subject to change without notice.