The Story Event: Let’s Go In Search of Wonder is live in Pokémon Masters EX! Search for a mysterious Eevee together with Elaine! By playing through the story, you can team up with Eve (Poké Kid) & Eevee! You can also earn special medals by completing the event!
5★ Elaine & Eevee. They’re a support sync pair who can restore MP to their Let’s Go Together! Trainer move each time they use Quick Attack. Their EX role is tech! Using their scout, you can get Tech Roll Cake Coins and 5★ Power-Ups when you team up with 5★ Elaine & Eevee!
Story Event Let’s Go in Search of Wonder
Story Event Let’s Go in Search of Wonder under way! Let’s look for the rumored Eevee with Elaine! Watch the event’s story and team up with Eve (Poké Kid) & Eevee!
Obtainable Sync Pair
You can team up with Eve (Poké Kid) & Eevee in this event. In the Exchange Items menu for this event, you can exchange rewards to raise the potential and move level of Eve (Poké Kid) & Eevee.
Note: To acquire Eve (Poké Kid) & Eevee, Custom ★ Power-Ups (Eve (Poké Kid) & Eevee), and Sync Orb (Eve (Poké Kid) & Eevee) via item exchange, you must have completed A Mysterious Rumor on Pasio.
You can earn bonus rewards if you have featured Sync Pairs in your lineup for battles in this event. The more of these Sync Pairs you include on your team, the more of the following items you can earn!
Note: You can view more information about the featured Sync Pairs in the Special Bonuses screen by tapping the button in the bottom left of the area selection screen.
Featured Bonus Items
The lineup bonus is ×1 by default and varies according to which Sync Pairs are on the team.
Example 1: If you place a ×1.6 and a ×1.2 Sync Pair on your team, you will receive ×1.8 the number of featured bonus items.
Example 2: If you place a ×1.6 and a ×1.4 Sync Pair on your team, you will receive ×2.0 the number of featured bonus items.
You can take on special Missions during the event period. Check the Missions screen to learn more!
Event medals are awarded for meeting certain conditions in event missions. You can try to obtain all of the event medals!
- To participate, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those you can actually obtain.
- The number of plays available for Daily Extreme Battle 1 is reset every day.
Reset Time: 10:00 p.m.
- When the exchange period for the following items obtained in this event ends, the leftover items will be converted into coins (10 coins each) and sent to your Present Box.
- To attempt missions, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- The content is subject to change without notice.
Elaine Poké Fair Scout
You can team up with a fair-exclusive sync pair in the Poké Fair Scout now! 5★ Elaine & Eevee are being featured in this limited-time Poké Fair Scout! 5★ sync pairs have a 10% chance of appearing in the Poké Fair Scout!
The featured Sync Pair will be released with their Sync Grid expanded, will have the ability to be raised to 6★ EX, and will have an EX Role available to unlock.
You will get an item as a present when you team up with 5★ Elaine & Eevee in this Sync Pair Scout!
Note: The item will be sent to the Temp Storage tab of the Present Box when you team up with the Sync Pair.
Note: You can view the Bonus Present Details by tapping the Present Details icon on the Sync Pair Scout screen.
You can team up with a fair-exclusive sync pair!
- 5★ Elaine & Eevee are a fair-exclusive sync pair.
- Fair-exclusive sync pairs are sync pairs that will appear for a limited time during this Poké Fair Scout.
- There is a possibility that these Fair-Exclusive Sync Pairs will appear outside of this Poké Fair Scout in the future as well.
- Sync pairs other than the ones mentioned above may also appear in the Poké Fair Scout.
- Featured sync pairs have a higher chance of appearing than non-featured 5★ sync pairs.
- To check the available sync pairs and their respective offering rates, go to the Offering Rate section on the Sync Pair Scout screen.
- Please read the Notes tab under Offering Rate on the Sync Pair Scout screen before using the feature.
- The number of times the daily discount (100 paid Gems per scout) can be used is reset each day.
Reset Time: 10:00 p.m.
- To unlock the sync grid, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- To upgrade to 6★ EX, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- To unlock the EX Role, you must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The time period and featured content are subject to change without notice.