Home / Forums / News/Current Events / Official Movie 11 English Dub Website
Thread Posts
15 Jan 2009 09:24 PM
ForumBot Automated Bots
picThe Official Movie 11 English Dub Website has opened and has posted a trailer, Character biographies, Wallpapers, Screenshots and a storyline for the upcoming movie.

Most character names will be the same as the Japanese version but the big change is Mugen Graceland. His name has been changed to Newton Graceland in the English dub. "Friendly but perhaps a little eccentric, Newton Graceland guides Ash and his friends in the Reverse World."

Pokémon: Giratina and the Sky Warrior is scheduled for release on DVD sometime this spring according to the official
Pokémon website.

Source: http://origin.pokemon.com/PokemonGiratinaMovie/
15 Jan 2009 09:31 PM
I find Mugen\'s renaming to be particularly, ironically clever - Sir Isaac Newton was the one who established the Universal Law of Gravitation, after all, and Mugen spends most of the movie hopping around in the Reverse World as if gravity only half-existed.
15 Jan 2009 10:23 PM
Sunain Administrator
I find it annoying how slow Pokemon USA is at releasing the Pokemon Movies. We knew a few months ago that the voice work was being done. They said in early December on the official website that it would be coming \'soon\' but now they are saying \'Spring\'.
16 Jan 2009 11:26 AM
BigCN401 Administrator
I\'m sure all those time they\'ll spend on QCing the DVD...

...NOT!
17 Jan 2009 12:11 AM
Sunain,remember that Pokemon USA likes to air the movies a little after the ending of a season,and I think that they like to keep the \'\'air 1 Pokemon movie per year\'\' like in Japan.
I think the most annoying thing of that is that someone of the crew(Ash crew or Team Rocket)get a new Pokemon or one of them evolves near the end of the season and in the movie they still don\'t have the new Pokemon or the evolved Pokemon(I like this one though because I\'m gonna see Tuggy again in another movie but unfortunately for the last time).
I\'m not too excited for this movie to be released like I was with The Rise of Darkrai,but I\'m looking forward to see Giratina in action and I hope to see some battle of Ash Pokemon vs. a legendary Pokemon.I hope that this movie DVD get some cool extras(or at least extras)
21 Jan 2009 07:21 AM
Ahh...another for the splicing collection. |-3

While I might have watched the movie already, I\'ll be interested to see what other quirks the dub gives it.