Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Kanto Episodes / SL 26: Erika to Kusaihana/Pokemon Scent-sation/エリカ...
Thread Posts
23 Sep 1997 03:00 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: Erika to Kusaihana/Pokemon Scent-sation/エリカとクサイハナ. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
14 Apr 2011 06:19 AM
Just like when I first watch this episode on TV (French dub), I didn't quite like this episode. I don't actually hate it, it's just the gym battle was real crap.

I mean Satoshi getting his badge without doing anything meaningful (oh, what a surprise, Kusaihana was the only left behing in the building! I'd just love how to how Erika, if she's so attached to it, came to be separated from it in the first place)...

Though, I found Satoshi cross-dressing in order to get inside the gym simply hilarious... especially when Pikachu recognises him and shock him with one of his attacks.

This episode wasn't actually bad, just not as good as it could have been. It had some pretty funny scenes, but the rest (especially the Gym Battle) was just NOT that good.
05 Apr 2014 10:58 AM
Adamant Administrator
Summary:
Satoshi and his party have made it to Tamamushi City. The city is filled with large department stores, apartments, extravagant video arcades and so on, and a pleasant scent is constantly drifting through the air. In one of the department stores, Kasumi and Takeshi get hooked on the sales talk given by beautiful mini-skirted women selling perfume.

Satoshi gets kicked out of the store after insisting perfume is completely worthless, and heads to the Tamamushi Gym by himself. However, he's refused entry, as it turns out the perfume he criticized at the store is manufactured in the Gym. Will Satoshi manage to get the badge?

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Mayumi Iizuka: Kasumi
Yuji Ueda: Takeshi
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Kyoko Hikami: Erika
Rikako Aikawa: Zenigame
Shoko Kikuchi: Miniskirt A
Mie Odagi: Miniskirt B