Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Diamond and Pearl Episodes / DP 94: Pachirisu Onetsu desu! 2 nin de Orusuban!?/...
Thread Posts
25 Sep 2008 03:00 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: Pachirisu Onetsu desu! 2 nin de Orusuban!?/Doc Brock/パチリスお熱です!2人でお留守番!?. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
26 Sep 2008 05:17 PM
Sunain Administrator
When I first saw the preview for this episode, I thought it was going to be boring but infact it may end up being one of those episodes that turns into a 'classic'. The background music was from Indigo and Movie 10 which is some of the best Pokemon music and they blended quite well with what was going on in the episode.

It was nice to see that Takeshi leaves Satoshi and Hikari once and a while to do stuff on his own and it really boosted Takeshi's roll as a main character. As soon as he was gone, a crisis arose and they needed Takeshi's help. The scenes with Takeshi and Satoshi's Glion were great. I especially liked the part where Takeshi was trying to avoid Glion landing on him, only to get squashed in the end. They really haven't done too many episodes were breeding was the focus of the episode, so this was good to see.
Administrator of PocketMonsters.net
27 Sep 2008 04:18 AM
eviltrainer Administrator
Indeed, Sunain. The music for this ep was quite good and I've recognized most of those from Indigo... I even felt nostalgic a little. This ep was quite funny too, with Takeshi and Glion! Specially Glion who tried hid best to help the group out, but failed in the process. A funny thing happened to me when watching the final part: I thought to myself 'what happenned with Glion?!' just when the characters did!! So it was showed... Poor Glion! I think this is the 2nd funniest ep of DP so far, losing only to DP33 ('It's love! Pokemon Transformation Convention) in this field!
15 Feb 2009 11:37 AM
Now my question is this, why on earth was the 4Kids logo (the old logo) appearing in the ending credits?
13 Apr 2010 04:54 PM
michan Administrator
Episode title in Swedish was added yesterday. Source: TV4 Anytime
Home cooking is killing restaurant industry (and it's tasty)!
15 Jun 2011 07:04 AM
I really liked this episode, since it really showed how important Takeshi can be as a main character... I really wish they had taken better care of his character development in subsequent episodes !
15 Jun 2011 11:51 AM
It wasn't really a Brock episode, it was mostly Ash and Dawn taking care of their pokemon without him. Brock only shows up toward the end for some last medical help.

Kind of a shame, really, Brock was in the entire DP series yet only like 10 episodes focus on him in some form. DP really wasn't a good series for Brock at all, they also only had him with 3 Pokemon the entire saga.