Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Diamond and Pearl Episodes / DP 133: ユクシーの影!/Yuxie no kage!/Uncrushing Defeat
Thread Posts
25 Jun 2009 03:00 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: ユクシーの影!/Yuxie no kage!/Uncrushing Defeat. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
26 Jun 2009 08:38 PM
Sunain Administrator
There were some really classic scenes in this episode. I loved the Nurse Joy, Brock, Croagunk scene as well as the scene where Ash tells all his Pokemon to attack Team Rocket. The look on their faces when those attacks were incoming was great. This episode was much better than I thought it would be with an emo Ash.
Administrator of PocketMonsters.net
26 Jun 2009 09:12 PM
This was a pretty good episode. Like Sunain said, there were a lot of great classic scenes, and I loved seeing Takeshi desprately convincing Gureggru not to attack him after flirting. My only real complaint is that for an episode named after Yuxie, the titular Pokemon was barely in the episode. Still it was nice hearing the remix of the Eterna Forest theme again.
01 Jul 2009 04:23 PM
aww man i wish ash retired right now so it could be all over and yes ash is better off emo than ever