Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Diamond and Pearl Episodes / DP 134: 森の王者!モジャンボ!!/Mori no ōja! Mojumbo!!/Promot...
Thread Posts
27 Jun 2009 05:28 PM
From the preview, it would appear this episode will be quite entertaining. I can`t quite tell what attack Mojumbo is using, though, since it`s shooting it like a "beam", as opposed to the often standard Grass-type sleep method of Spore or Sleep Powder. I suspect that Dawn`s relationship with Manmoo will strengthen with this, since another contest is coming up. But speculation can only go so far, I suppose, I`ll comment on my thoughts on the episode after it`s air on Thursday.
02 Jul 2009 03:00 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: 森の王者!モジャンボ!!/Mori no ōja! Mojumbo!!/Promoting Healthy Tangrowth. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
02 Jul 2009 06:33 AM
Well, I`m literally writing this right after viewing the episode on TV. Seems that Mojumbo was a misunderstood Pokemon, seemingly weakening the other Pokemon, when it was really gathering energy for the tree. I suppose the conflict between Hikari and Manmoo led to the strengthening of their relationship in the end, and we got a look as Hikari`s more irritable side, along with Manmoo`s "generosity". XD I enjoyed watching Mojumbo leave berries for the Pokemon, it was a little "child-like", and it seemed playful, which made it fairly entertaining character. So yeah, if anyone else has something to say, I`d love to hear it ^-^
02 Jul 2009 04:07 PM
Sunain Administrator
I thought this episode was REALLY boring. As far as fillers go, this was probably one of the worst DP fillers to date. The story was boring, it was uneventful, though some might say Manmoo learning Hidden Power was the big event in the show, but they didn't need to dedicate more than 5 minutes to the plot of this show.
Administrator of PocketMonsters.net
03 Jul 2009 11:58 AM
what time does pokemon air in japan?
03 Jul 2009 03:43 PM
Konoha is with Satoshi & Takeshi, because she wants to protect Mojanbo/Tangrowth.
03 Jul 2009 03:46 PM
Sunain! It's okeay. Konoha looks nice. She protects Tangrowth.
04 Jul 2009 10:03 AM
XD Yeah, I`ll admit it was really boring, but I suppose with the 2-part battle between Satoshi and Shinji, it`s sime for the plot to slow down again. Also, Sunain, I have a questions for you. I was told by one of my friends that the pocketmonsters subtitled episode site lost all it`s torrents. Was there something wrong with the server? Because I can`t see any reason why that would happen.
04 Jul 2009 10:04 AM
Also, twistedpokefan, this show comes on at 7 PM (19:00) in Japan, on TV Tokyo. Note that that is in Japanese time.
04 Jul 2009 10:36 PM
This episode was a little boring. Still, the way Mojumbo behaved, especially the way it always left behind a Sitrus Berry, made it pretty interesting to me. Plus, Konoha was pretty good as far as characters-of-the-day go. Also, I really liked the music used in this episode. I have to say, though, that Manmoo learning Hidden Power was really random to me.