Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Diamond and Pearl Episodes / DP 141: Tower Tycoon! Sono otoko, Kurotsugu!!/Chal...
Thread Posts
03 Sep 2009 03:00 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: Tower Tycoon! Sono otoko, Kurotsugu!!/Challenging A Towering Figure!/タワータイクーン! その男, クロツグ!!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
03 Sep 2009 05:41 PM
Sunain Administrator
This episode shows that Ash needs to keep one or two of his high powered Pokemon with him for events like this so that he has a chance. While many will say this helped his Grotle level up a lot, the fact that he lost the battle doesn't help much.
Administrator of PocketMonsters.net
03 Sep 2009 05:41 PM
This was a great episode. Dosidon was enormous, and it was a beast! Hayashigame really came close to winning, too. I really liked what happened after Hayashigame was forced to swallow it's own Energy Ball. Seeing Gureggru staring at a female Gureggru on tv was a funny little touch too.
03 Sep 2009 07:33 PM
I agree, had Ash kept Sceptile on him, he might have faired a better chance against Kurotsugu. I could even see Charizard/Lizardon being used for the battle, and ending it with Seismic Toss. I have to say, though, Grotle proved to be very strong with Overgrow, and the sheer power it showed, including raising the stone from the ground, was fun to watch. Definitely a good way to introduce Dosydon. Can`t wait or the next episode.
04 Sep 2009 03:02 PM
Yep. Without powerful heavyweight pokemon he doesn't have any chances in the league (especially against Paul). Well we have to wait what happens next. Maybe we're gonna see Buizel or Monferno evolving. Maybe he will change his training method. As for battle.. Grotle did even more he can. It was a pure luck for Ash his Grotle ate his own Energy Ball and became stronger. That's why he could delay knockout.
04 Sep 2009 03:14 PM
the episode is awesome and too bad that ash lost and i,ll see what is going to happen from there when it comes to pokemon leagues and battle frontier after he beats volkner first before getting to the pokemon league and battle frontier
05 Sep 2009 12:38 PM
this was a great episode, it's too bad, that Ash didn't win, but why did he still get the trophy?