Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BW 7: ツタージャ・ ゲットでメロメロ!?/Tsutarja get de meromero!...
Thread Posts
02 Oct 2010 10:33 PM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: ツタージャ・ ゲットでメロメロ!?/Tsutarja get de meromero!?. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
08 Oct 2010 12:49 AM
Adamant Administrator
Summary:
The trio of Satoshi, Iris and Dent are traveling together. As the group takes a rest in a forest, the Grass Snake Pokémon Tsutarja appears and starts eating the cakes Dent made. Pikachu quickly tries to stop it, but Tsutarja exposes it to Attract, making it dizzy.
08 Oct 2010 10:42 PM
dent isn't going to freak over the cake, is he? thats what most femenine guys do. . .
18 Oct 2010 11:16 PM
I doubt that he will since he seems to be a calm and collected guy (based on his debut). Though I wouldn't put behind Iris to get upset.
20 Oct 2010 03:15 PM
Quote From: rangerose
dent isn't going to freak over the cake, is he? thats what most feminine guys do. . .

Seriously this whole stereotyping Dento thing just because he's well dressed is getting really annoying.
28 Oct 2010 06:51 AM
Sunain Administrator
Boring. This was a snoozefest episode. Was nice that Satoshi got a new Pokemon but I really didn't find it that exciting. Makes me wonder if we will see a Satoshi Tsutarja vs Shootie Tsutarja battle in the upcoming future.

What's with Satoshi randomly trying to capture Pokemon right away in Isshu? He wasn't even that noobish in Kanto!

We did learn that Pokabu, Mijumaru, Pikachu are all male and Mamepato is female.
Last edited 28 Oct 2010 06:56 AM by Sunain
28 Oct 2010 07:03 AM
Adamant Administrator
I liked it. :)
Yes, it was predictable as all hell (honestly, just by reading the summary posted above, you you knew more or less exactly how this episode would proceed), but it was fun to follow anyways. Nice battle at the end, fun antics from the sidelines, and I'm quite liking the dynamics of the new group.

Or I'm just easy to please, who knows?
28 Oct 2010 07:46 AM
I heard rumors that it's the remake of the original series....well somewhat...don't you think? I mean looks at the pattern. uhh...i don't know but Ash got all his kanto starters and in isshu he did as well

Ash met a girl....Ash met Iris. Dent was a gymleader same as brock....do you know what i mean?....Ash is so stupid in the new series...!! >:(
28 Oct 2010 10:37 AM
The battles were pretty good. Dento is really nothing more than Brock 2.0 so far, but I guess that's an improvement anyway.

Iris is officially the next Misty as well, she hasn't done anything so far. XD

I guess this series with two Gym leaders again, Iris/Dento are supposed to be the new Misty/Brock.
28 Oct 2010 09:39 PM
I'm just excited because Ash has all the starters of a region. This hasn't happened since Jotho! I want to see if Tsutarja evolves. I hope that, if any of the starters evolve, Tsutarja does, because Jalorda is the fastest of the new starter's final evolutions and that suits Ash.
Ash Ketchum- When will he win a dang League?!