Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BW 28: エモンガVSツタージャ!ボルトチェンジで大混乱!!/Emonga VS Tsutarj...
Thread Posts
23 Mar 2011 09:00 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: エモンガVSツタージャ!ボルトチェンジで大混乱!!/Emonga VS Tsutarja! Volt Change de daikonran!!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
11 Apr 2011 05:15 AM
Another great episode starring the mischievous Emonga!
This one was pretty similar to the previous episode: some nice action scenes, lots of funny sequences (like the Pokémon battle with Bel), some great animation and some awesome music. What more could I ask for?

I really the person who came up with Emonga had a brilliant idea. She really spices things up, doesn't she? All those random electrik attacks reminds me of the early episodes of the first series, when Pikachu just kept electrocuting Satoshi every now and again. And the 'rivalry' between Emonga and Tsutarja looks really promising. It's bound to have some nice episodes/scenes!

As for the next episode, I'm really looking forward to it. First, because it looks as lively as the two previous ones, but also because I'll finally get some good ol' ROcket Gang action... I had really started to miss them (though I'm sure there are many who didn't)!