Home / Forums / News/Current Events / Pokémon Global Link Now Available
Thread Posts
12 Apr 2011 02:34 PM
ForumBot Automated Bots
Pokémon Global Link has finally launched after a small delay. Players can now sync up their games with their online profile to take advantage of the new online features of Pokémon Global Link and Pokémon Dream World. Visit the Pokémon Global Link site now!.

Game Sync ID

You can check your ID by tapping "GAME SYNC SETTINGS" at the main menu of your Pokémon Black or White games after you've reached a certain point in your adventure. Each Pokémon Trainer Club account can have one Game Sync ID for both Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version. The ID can't be changed once registered.

Thumbnail Thumbnail
Click on images for higher resolution

Pokémon Dream World

Like the Japanese version, Pokémon Dream World limits players to 1 hour of play time per day. The Pokémon Dream World will end automatically after an hour and the data may not be saved properly if the Pokémon BW ends automatically, so be sure to keep track of your time.

Pokémon C-Gear

The Starter Pokémon skin and the Charming Munna skin are both available for download now. Click here for a full listing of C-Gear skins worldwide.
12 Apr 2011 03:39 PM
wow a day earlier than it was stated :o
12 Apr 2011 04:04 PM
well i already registered so time for me to have fun
Last edited 12 Apr 2011 05:57 PM by Zoroark
Its The Fluff Of Doom

13 Apr 2011 08:01 AM
Ok, time to have fun with the internet settings of my DSi XL!
About the time limitation, I find it pretty stupid, personally. It's not so much the duration (1h) that I find stupid, but the fact that the website automatically 'closes' when 1h has passed. Hope it won't cause any problems...

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to try this website out, in an hour or so!
30 Apr 2011 02:27 PM
Has anyone actually been into the Dream Island yet? Mine is experiencing "Technical Difficulties." I can see my house, my garden, everything except when I click on "Go to the Island of Dreams" I get the pinkish circle of death that never stops rotating.

Help! Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me? I have the latest Flash player because I can see everything else on the Dream World, just not when I want to go to the island. Any advice would be appreciated, thank you!