Home / Forums / News/Current Events / Pocket Monsters Movie 14 Blu-rays Announced
Thread Posts
16 Sep 2011 07:36 AM
ForumBot Automated Bots
In a first for Japanese Pocket Monsters distribution, the latest duo of movies, Victini and the Light Hero Reshiram & Victini and the Dark Hero Zekrom will be released on Blu-ray high definition format this December in Japan. See the box art and links to purchase below:
Zekrom Box Art Reshriam Box Art Reshriam Box Art
Click on Images for higher resolution.

The DVDs and Blu-rays have been added to our DVD/Bluray database, where you can find information about Pokémon releases on DVD/Blu-ray from around the world.

Purchase Links: Amazon.co.jp   |  CDJapan.co.jp
16 Sep 2011 01:32 PM
BigCN401 Administrator
Oh geez, finally!

I hope other countries follow suit. *stares at Viz*
16 Sep 2011 02:55 PM
Sunain Administrator
Quote From: BigCN401
Oh geez, finally!

I hope other countries follow suit. *stares at Viz*

We know Australia is going to release the Bluray's but it'd be a big surprise if Viz released them that's for sure. Wonder if we'll get some of the older Pocket Monsters movies on Japanese Bluray soon.
16 Sep 2011 03:09 PM
wow those images are so epic then again japan has it that way since there that good and i usually prefer there art over the US
17 Sep 2011 09:38 AM
Yeah, finally! I thought it was surprising Australia would be getting a Blu-Ray release before Japan... But somehow, I knew it was a sign a Japanese Blu-Ray was on its way.
I can't wait to watch those movies in Blu-Ray... but will it be in full HD? It looks like there'll be the two movies on the same disc for the Blu-RFay release...

Anyway, I'm curious to see if the Blu-Ray version will have side-by-side comparison of the two movies? (like those bonus, where you get to see the movie on the top of the screen, and on the bottom part, you get to see just the actors, without the special effects and the green background?)
Last edited 17 Sep 2011 09:39 AM by Chance