Home / Forums / News/Current Events / Magna Pacific Announces Victini Movies and Black a...
Thread Posts
15 Jan 2012 09:14 PM
ForumBot Automated Bots
Australian / New Zealand home video distributor Magna Pacific has announced the official release dates for the upcoming 14th movies as well as the first box set for the Pokémon Black and White series. Unlike other regions in the world, the 14th movies will be sold separately in Australia with each movie selling for the manufacturers retail price of $14.99 each. The DVD's have been added to our database and more information about them can be found there.

Black - Victini and Reshiram White - Victini and Zekrom Black & White: Collection 1
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Release Date: 2012-03-07
DVD DB Link: Click Here
Release Date: 2012-03-07
Release Date: 2012-02-15
16 Jan 2012 11:12 AM
So, let me get this straight... not only the movies won't be available in blu-Ray as previously announced, but they'll also sell both separately? Hope I'm mistaken, because that's some pretty bad news for Australian fans : /
16 Jan 2012 04:59 PM
Sunain Administrator
Quote From: Chance
So, let me get this straight... not only the movies won't be available in blu-Ray as previously announced, but they'll also sell both separately? Hope I'm mistaken, because that's some pretty bad news for Australian fans : /

Yeah, they will definitely be sold separately and there is no word on a Blu-ray version of either movie. It should be noted though that the movies in Australia have always intended to be sold separately even when they first announced it last year.
17 Jan 2012 03:44 AM
_melee_ Administrator
Pfff, that is really stupid that they're being sold separately. That makes me less inclined to even buy them at all now - I don't really feel like buying basically the same movie twice. Though knowing Magna Pacific, they will probably release a double pack later on . . .