Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BW 72: ドンナマイト開幕! ズルッグVSヤナッキー!!/Donamite kaimaku! Z...
Thread Posts
20 Feb 2012 12:48 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: ドンナマイト開幕! ズルッグVSヤナッキー!!/Donamite kaimaku! Zuruggu VS Yanakkie!!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
29 Mar 2012 09:57 AM
I really enjoyed this episode. There were some pretty good battles in this one. They once again went with a pretty interesting line-up... even though I was somewhat disappointed they put Bel with Mr 'Totally-inflated-head'... it'd be like giving a completely-paralysed lamb to a totally ravenous lion which hasn't eaten in a week... I just hope she'll put up a good fight, and won't get utterly squashed.

One other thing that quite surprised me is... well... when the hell did Zurrugu get this good? I don't remember Satoshi training him a lot. Still, it's good news to see it getting better, as I'm sure it'll lead to some pretty interesting and impressive battles (just like this one).

And this episode confirmed my suspicions... Kenyan is going to win this contest. I'm 99.9% sure now.
Last edited 29 Mar 2012 09:58 AM by Chance