Home / Forums / Live Action Series / Pokémon Smash / Smash 74: 熱闘ドンナマイト!キリキザンVSエンブオー!!/Nettō Donamite! ...
Thread Posts
29 Mar 2011 03:00 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: 熱闘ドンナマイト!キリキザンVSエンブオー!!/Nettō Donamite! Kirikizan VS Enbuoh!!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
13 Apr 2012 05:19 AM
This episode was a mix of great and totally useless battles.

Great: Satoshi and Bel's.
Useless: poor Iris and Dent's.

I'm still wondering, when exactly did Satoshi train his Zuruggu for it to get this strong, as he really battled wonderfully well in this episode. Too bad we already know he'll get slaughtered in the next episode. Come to think of it, I'm quite disappointed we won't get to see Zurrugu battle Embuoh... would've made for a much more interesting battle! I really hope we'll get to see such a battle in an upcoming episode (probably another one of those tottaly random Don-tournaments).

I really loved to see Bel finally winning some battles, it was a welcome change! Even though we already knew Embuoh was going to win (thanks to the writers totally subtle cliffhanger), it was still great to see Bel teaching that Shootie a lesson in humility.

As for the next episode... Well, it's not like we don't already know who will win the tournament... ;)