Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BW 84: 映画対決!出撃イッシュ防衛隊!!/Eiga taiketsu! Shutsugeki ...
Thread Posts
08 May 2012 09:13 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: 映画対決!出撃イッシュ防衛隊!!/Eiga taiketsu! Shutsugeki Isshu bōei-tai!!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
30 May 2012 12:27 PM
Adamant Administrator
Summary:
Satoshi and his friends arrive in a port town. For some reason, Dent, who's also a Movie Sommelier, is in high spirits. Apparently this town, which used to host a movie studio, has recently seen the completion of the movie amusement park 'Pokéwood', attracting the attention of movie fans. And then Satoshi and friends happen to meet Luke and the 'Tricky Fox Pokémon' Zorua again.
Being an aspiring movie director, Luke has come to the town to participate in the movie competition that's being held to commemorate the opening of Pokéwood. The competitors are to produce a movie using the same equipment and the same sets, competing in terms of execution. At Luke's suggestion, Satoshi and friends work with him on the production. The movie stars the Isshu Defense Force, consisting of Satoshi, Pikachu and Chaoboo. A giant Mecha Bangiras suddenly attacks Pokémon Island! The suddenly, the Titan Goloog rises...!?

Voice cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Mamoru Miyano: Dent
Aoi Yuki: Iris
Minami Tsuda: Kibago
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Misato Fukuen: Mijumaru
Wasabi Mizuta: Chaoboo
Akeno Watanabe: Zuruggu
Mika Kanai: Emonga
Kiyotaka Furushima: Doryuzu
Chika Fujimura: Yanappu
Chiaki Takahashi: Zorua
Minami Takayama: Luke
Junko Minagawa: Jaws

Voice Cast 2:
Megumi Nakajima: Meloetta
Kensuke Sato: Gold
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration
08 Jun 2012 06:01 PM
Sunain Administrator
There was a lot of anime language in this episode and probably the most interesting note was the Kodai one on the side of the building. Unfortunately most of the anime language in this episode just ended up being gibberish but I added them despite that so people would be aware of that.

Language edit notes: http://www.pocketmonsters.net/episodes/1381#Edits

23 Jun 2012 12:13 PM
Man, what a great episode. I really enjoyed the first 'movie' episode with Luke, but this one was even better. Dent was just great in this episode too (am I the only who want to see what that 'Dentor' thing looks like? :p).

Overall, those episodes feel very refreshing, and I really hope we'll see more of Luke in the future (since it's pretty much confirmed he'll come back at one point). Kinda funny how even secondary characters now have their own rivals.

And hurrah for the next episode. This series just keep getting even more interesting. Can't wait for the start of the new 'season'.