Home / Forums / News/Current Events / Pokémon Black 2 White 2 Special Official Introduct...
Thread Posts
16 May 2012 07:53 PM
ForumBot Automated Bots
The official Japanese Pokémon YouTube site has posted the Pokémon Black 2 White 2 Special Official Introductory Movie. The video features scenes from the upcoming games in an animated form. Below is the full video.

Source: http://www.youtube.com/user/PokemonCoJp
16 May 2012 09:15 PM
BigCN401 Administrator
Haha! If the comments wasn't disable all you'll see/read is people want this as the main anime series.
16 May 2012 09:36 PM
Sunain Administrator
Quote From: BigCN401
Haha! If the comments wasn't disable all you'll see/read is people want this as the main anime series.

Heh, no kidding or at least a secondary series. With Satoshi seeming to be doing the post game tournament in B2W2, it seems the main story won't be covered too much leaving it wide open for them to adapt a secondary series/mini series. I really liked the edgy, more mature feel to the short video. The animation was beautiful and its what a lot of older fans have been asking for.
23 May 2012 02:13 PM
That's really an impressive trailer, though I'm not sure I'd like an anime series like that... Then again, I definitely wouldn't say no to more Pokémon anime goodness.

And indeed, they didn't cover much of BW's story in the anime series. But my guess is, they'll cover both games plot in Best Wishes Series 2... maybe. I got no clue, which is why I'm really excited ! :)