Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BW2 20: 熱闘! ライバルバトルを勝ちぬけ!!/Nettō! Rival battle wo ...
Thread Posts
23 Oct 2012 05:24 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: 熱闘! ライバルバトルを勝ちぬけ!!/Nettō! Rival battle wo tachinuke!!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
20 Nov 2012 03:37 PM
Adamant Administrator
The first match of the Isshu League is the destined battle between Satoshi and Shootie! Pikachu has been rendered unable to move by Jalorda, but attempts one last gamble? And then, the match between Kotetsu and Bel takes an unexpected turn as well...?
Also, an important announcement will be made?

Summary:
The fierce battle between Satoshi's Pikachu and Shootie's Jalorda in the Isshu League Preliminaries continues on! A binding attack from Jalorda's special signature move Dragon Tail puts Pikachu in a sticky situation. It frantically fights back with Thunderbolt, but Jalorda has a secret countermeasure...? Satoshi and Pikachu absolutely want to beat Shootie this time! Will it be possible to wrest the victory from him!?

The rivals have furious battles in the Preliminaries as well. And then, Kotetsu goes up against Bel in the first round of the league itself. During the battle between Daikenki and Chevargo, Chevargo raises it defense with Iron Defense, making Daikenki's attacks rather ineffective. Kotetsu sees no solution, but manages to think of a strategy after pulling his bandana back. What did he come up with...?

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Mamoru Miyano: Dent
Aoi Yuki: Iris
Minami Tsuda: Kibago
Misato Fukuen: Mijumaru
Kiyotaka Furushima: Jalorda
Kenta Miyake: Chevargo
Chiaki Takahashi: Daikenki
Rikako Aikawa: Riolu
Akeno Watanabe: Shootie
Shizuka Ito: Bel
Tomohiro Waki: Kenyan
Mitsuaki Madono: Takemitsu
Koki Uchiyama: Kotetsu
Yuki Kaji: Virgil
Kensuke Sato: Referee (Main Stadium)
Hiromi Igarashi: Mikael
Momoko Ohara: Ultimo
Ryota Asari: Kenoh
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration
Last edited 29 Nov 2012 06:09 PM by Adamant
04 Feb 2013 05:13 AM
Hm... as I suspected, that Shootie vs Shootie was crap, makes me wonder why they even bothered with it, really...
Bel's battle was interesting at first, but it quickly went south, even though the use of attraction was pretty clever and unexpected. But why did they have to make Enbuoh not even TRY to attack Riolu? Like, seriously, he didn't even TRY to dodge or anything.

I'm not sure what the writers are trying to do with this League, but can't say I like where this is going. Let's hope the followings battles are more interesting.

Finally, about the next episode. A filler right in the middle of the Isshu League? Really?!...
Last edited 04 Feb 2013 05:14 AM by Chance