Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BWS2-DA 20: オレの夢、ポケモンマスター!!/Ore no yume, Pokémon M...
Thread Posts
29 Aug 2013 08:02 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: オレの夢、ポケモンマスター!!/Ore no yume, Pokémon Master!!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
18 Sep 2013 06:34 AM
Adamant Administrator
Having returned to his hometown Masara, Satoshi has a nostalgic reunion with his Pokémon at Professor Okido's! Although he gets to take a break for the first time in ages, deep inside, he feels...!?

Summary:
Satoshi's journey through the Decolora Islands finally came to an end as his ship docked in Kuchiba City, Kanto, which also marked his departure from Iris and Dent. The three of them have each headed out on separate journeys towards their dreams. Satoshi has returned to Masara Town together with Pansy: His initial plans are to go see his Pokémon at Professor Okido's lab, but Pansy talks him into going to his mother's house first.

Growing restless at home, Satoshi soon heads for the Okido Laboratories after all. There, he meets his partners from the Isshu region for the first time in long while and as he reflects back on his journey through Isshu, he again vows that his dream is to become 'Pokémon Master'! And as he thinks about the 'Kalos Region', where Pansy came from, the Rocket Gang attacks, going after Pikachu and the Pokémon at the lab.

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Yuji Ueda: Sonansu
Misato Fukuen: Mijumaru
Wasabi Mizuta: Chaoboo
Chinami Nishimura: Kenhallow
Akeno Watanabe: Zuruggu
Chiaki Takahashi: Gamagaru
Chika Fujimura: Erikiteru
Kiyotaka Furushima: Rotom
Mika Kanai: Deathmas
Aya Endo: Pansy
Masami Toyoshima: Hanako
Kenta Miyake: Sakaki
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration
Last edited 26 Sep 2013 06:32 AM by Adamant
05 Dec 2013 04:17 PM
Finally Satoshi has arrived at home, after being ditched by his two friends Dent and Iris in the previous episode. He arrived only with the reporter Pansy.
I already miss Iris. Of all the main girl characters in the Pokemon anime she was the best. Not as girly as Haruka or Hikari to be entering contest stuff but still a girl indeed. A cool girl, who is a dragon-type trainer, is able to climb trees, survive in a jungle by herself and never says no to an adventure. She had some annoying moments here and there, but I always agreed with her opinion about Dent's gay moments. And on top of that, she is very cute. I wonder how she will look like when she becomes an adult...

Anyway, the final episode has come.
Satoshi returns home for one night.
After 143 episodes he finally has his laundry washed. (Did anyone say something about pigs?)
Once again he gets almost stomped to death by a herd of Tauros he had caught during that one episode which most people never really had the chance to see because everyone just copies the badly damaged USA version of this anime instead of using the one and only Japanese original. (Faith in humanity lost again)

There are lots of memories and nostalgia in this episode. Many old Satoshi's Pokémon here.
A very positive side of this episode is that it is finally explained how Satoshi's Pokémon actually live at Ookido's laboratory without Satoshi around. I hope he will use his old Pokémon more often in the new generation. He has them all available at any time. There is no way he can win any league if he sticks to only using newly captured Pokémon.

Rocket Gang also appears just to be completely outnumbered by Satoshi's Pokémon. Nothing surprising, but at least we can see a nice exhibition of Pokémon attacks.

Also, Rocket Gang seems to suddenly get rid of their own Pokémon just to save their own butts from the infernal rage of their boss. And somehow out of nowhere their Wobbuffet appears again. That kills any hope for any serious Rocket Gang in the future episodes :( Blast them all to hell with Infernape flames!

My rating:
Very important end of a journey / start of a journey episode with some already classic elements. Lots of memories and cameos but no real story. Just coming home to decide to leave again. But nothing more was expected here.
I give it 9.
You would totally like to be a tree.