Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Sun and Moon / XY-2: メガシンカとプリズムタワー!/Megashinka to Prism Tower!/Me...
Thread Posts
20 Sep 2013 11:26 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: メガシンカとプリズムタワー! / Megashinka to Prism Tower! / Mega Evolution and the Prism Tower!. Please comment below!
Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot!
09 Oct 2013 11:50 AM
Adamant Administrator
Satoshi and Pikachu's new adventure starts with a 1 hour Special! And the greatest mystery of the Kalos Region, Pokémon that can "Mega Evolve", is introduced right off the bat?
Also, win presents as you watch the show!

Summary:
Satoshi and the others head off towards the Platane Laboratories. But after he gets there, the Rocket Gang overhear his conversation with Professor Platane, make their way into the lab, and put a ring around the Gablias belonging to the lab in order to steal it. However, the Gablias, having lost its mind, runs off on a rampage instead.
17 Oct 2013 07:16 AM
Adamant Administrator
Voice Cast (XY1 and XY2):
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Mayuki Makiguchi: Serena
Yuki Kaji: Citron
Mariya Ise: Eureka
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Yuji Ueda: Sonansu
Chika Fujimura: Erikiteru
Chinatsu Akasaki: Horuby
Kensuke Sato: Mega Burshamo
Megumi Sato: Shusshup
Aya Endo: Pansy
Hitomi Nabatame: Serena's Mom
Chiemi Ishimatsu: Junsa
Hiroshi Tsuchida: Professor Platane
Tomo Adachi: Sofie
Kiyono Yasuno: Cosette
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration
28 Oct 2013 11:14 AM
Adamant Administrator
Voice Cast (XY2):
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Mayuki Makiguchi: Serena
Yuki Kaji: Citron
Mariya Ise: Eureka
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Yuji Ueda: Sonansu
Hitomi Nabatame: Serena's Mom
Chiemi Ishimatsu: Junsa
Hiroshi Tsuchida: Professor Platane
Tomo Adachi: Sofie
Kiyono Yasuno: Cosette
Kensuke Sato: Burshamo Mask
Chika Fujimura: Female Reporter
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration
05 Dec 2013 06:06 PM
Second episode begins where first episode left, following the previous one not just with story but also with quality.
This was once again something beyond awesome.
Satoshi made a really good impression here. It is good to know that he didn't become a dumb newbie like that time when BW launched.
Team Rocket was also somehow impressive here. Since when do these three possess technology for controlling Pokémon? A non-working one in this case, but still an improvement. Though they would deserve a slap in the face for that pseudo-scientist costume.
Anyway, even Keromatsu seems to be impressed by how Satoshi handled this situation. And I bet Serena will actually fall in love with him. Speaking of Keromatsu, the way he got captured was very unique. Something like "come, on, trainer, you have proven you got balls. I also have one. Use it and get me." And this was the second time in XY that after talking to a Pokémon who is inside a PokéBall, that PokéBall actually.. nodded.. O.O Wow.

Other highlights:
Serena also looks kinda cool even in lame moments. Gotta wait to see what she will become.
Citron is a nerd, inventor, smart-ass. I have hopes that he might actually keep the logic used in the anime at a bit more acceptable level than what was usual in previous seasons.
BGM music was awesome. I am not really sure if it was music recycled from the previous two movies or something new, but it was surely amazing :)

My rating:
Definitely 10 once again.
You would totally like to be a tree.