Details on changes and adjustments that have come to Pokémon UNITE with the December 21st, 2022, Version 22.214.171.124 update have been announced. Details have been added to our Pokémon UNITE Patches page
Pokémon UNITE Game Update - December 21st, 2022 - Ver. 126.96.36.199
2022-12-21 at 11:00pm PT
- Battle Pass Updates
- Ranked Match Updates
- Shop Updates
- Event Updates
- Bug Fixes
- Text Fixes
If the game has not been updated on your device, please restart the game to apply this update. While the game is updating, you may not be able to connect to the server. If this occurs, please try again later. Changes have been made to some Pokémon and moves to adjust the balance of Unite Battles.
- Confuse Ray’s ability to hinder opponents was too powerful and has been nerfed.
Confuse Ray - Cooldown: 8 sec. → 10 sec.
- Dragon Pulse’s ability to concentrate damage was too powerful, while Dragon Tail and Revolving Ruin’s ability to defend the user was too powerful. These have been nerfed accordingly.
Dragon Tail - Time it takes to stock one reserve use: 12 sec. → 14 sec. Minimum time between uses: 2 sec. → 2.5 sec.
Dragon Pulse - Cooldown: 8 sec. → 9 sec. Additional damage from damage markers: reduced by 25%
Revolving Ruin - Shield effect: reduced by 15%. Movement speed decrease for opposing Pokémon that touch the burning ring: reduced by about 20%
- The mobility granted by Agility was too high and has been nerfed. Jump Kick has been buffed to allow Dodrio to leap more during battle.
Agility - Cooldown: 10 sec. → 11 sec. Increased movement speed effect: reduced by 20%
Jump Kick - Cooldown: 7.5 sec. → 6.5 sec.
- Water Pulse’s offensive and defensive capabilities were too powerful, so it has been nerfed.
Water Pulse - Cooldown: 4 sec. → 5 sec. Damage: reduced by about 10%
- Buzzwole previously took too long to reach its full potential, so its Ability has been adjusted to help it become a more active participant in battle. Certain moves have been nerfed to balance this change.
Beast Boost - Now increases the muscle gauge even when Buzzwole deals damage to wild Pokémon
Lunge - Time it takes to stock one reserve use: 6 sec. → 7.5 sec.
- Pyro Ball, which leaves the user very exposed, has been buffed so that it can deal a suitable amount of damage.
Pyro Ball - Damage dealt to opposing Pokémon: increased by 8%
- Liquidation has been buffed so that Rapid Strike Style Urshifu can stay in fights longer.
Liquidation - Cooldown: 12 sec. → 10 sec. Shield effect: increased by 20%
Liquidation+ Cooldown: 10 sec. → 9 sec. Shield effect: increased by 20%