Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Kanto Episodes / SL 27: Hypno's Naptime/Sleeper to Pokémongaeri!?/ス...
Thread Posts
30 Sep 1997 03:00 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: Hypno's Naptime/Sleeper to Pokémongaeri!?/スリーパーとポケモンがえり!?. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
16 May 2011 03:31 PM
It was a nice episode. I really enjoyed watching Kasumi imitate a Pokémon, as well as her 'catching' of Koduck. I'm really looking forward to the next episode, the Kasumi-Koduck duo were some of my favorite scenes in the original series.
18 Apr 2014 06:57 PM
Adamant Administrator
Summary:
Satoshi's group have come to a city where many cases of disappearing children have reportedly happened recently, and end up working together with the city's Junsa to search for the children. They head to the Pokémon Center to question people, but when they get there, it turns out Joy is having problems on her own. For some reason, none of the Pokémon at the Center are feeling well.

Junsa then explains that mysterious sleep waves have been drifting through the city these past few days. Satoshi thinks this might be connected to the missing children and the fact that the Pokémon aren't feeling well. However, the Rocket Gang are also trying to locate the source of these sleeping waves. What awaits them all at the spot the waves originate from?

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Mayumi Iizuka: Kasumi
Yuji Ueda: Takeshi
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Rikako Aikawa: Koduck
Ayako Shiraishi: Joy
Chinami Nishimura: Junsa
Katsuyuki Konishi: Gentleman A