Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Johto Episodes / JOHTO 51: Janguru no San Biki! Onsen Batoru!!/ジャング...
Thread Posts
05 Oct 2000 03:00 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: Janguru no San Biki! Onsen Batoru!!/ジャングルのさんびき!おんせんバトル!!/A Hot Water Battle. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
27 Dec 2010 12:21 PM
Sunain Administrator
Characters in Episode: Current Episode Guide Info Correct? [Yes]
Misty, Brock, Ash, Pikachu, Togepi, Ash's Totodile, Ash's Chikorita, Ash's Noctowl, Ash's Bulbasaur, Ash's Cyndaquil, Misty's Psyduck, Misty's Goldeen, Misty's Poliwhirl, Brock's Vulpix, Misty's Staryu, Brock's Onix, Brock's Golbat, Brock's Geodude, Brock's Pineco, Jessie, James, Meowth, Wobbuffet,

Written Biographies for Characters in Episode:
- Ash's Totodile - While trapped in a cave at the Hot Springs near Ecruteak City, Totodile showed that it was as Pokemon of good character by saving Meowth
from a falling rock even though Meowth was trying to capture it. Meowth was surprised by Totodile's regards for all living creatures but it showed that Totodile was raised well by Ash to have good morale regardless of the situation.

Pokemon in Episode: Current Episode Guide Info Correct? [Yes]
Aipom, Mankey, Snorlax

Characters Pokemon Attacks used in Episode:
- Jessie's Wobbuffet - Bind
- Ash's Totodile - Water Gun, Bite
- Ash's Chikorita - Tackle, Tickle (on Snorlax), Vine Whip, Razor Leaf
- Ash's Cyndaquil - Flamethrower

Episode Location: Hot Spring near Ecruteak City

Episode Highlights:
- While en route to Ecruteak City, Ash and his friends stop off at a hot spring to relax.
- Ash's Cyndaquil, Totodile, and Chikorita get into trouble while searching for their lost beach ball.
- Totodile rescues Meowth from being killed from a falling rock but Meowth betrays their new found friendship and tries to capture Totodile.

Eyecatch info:
- English - Who's that Pokemon? Wigglytuff - This Pokemon inflates its body like a balloon when it gets angry!

Number of Times Team Rocket Blasted off in the episode: 1, Drifting off down the river as Snorlax hit it.

Team Rocket Balloon Enhancements: No

Did Team Rocket use a Mecha in the episode?: No

Did Team Rocket use a motto variation in the episode?: No.
02 Jul 2011 04:54 PM
Sunain Administrator
Initially I didn't think there would be that many edits in this episode but when I started comparing the lines, a lot more edits became evident. It's definitely a deceiving episode for edits which I guess shows that 4Kids, though editing it from the original, managed to make the episode flow well enough so that it wasn't noticeable to the viewers.

Link to edits: http://www.pocketmonsters.net/episodes/169#Edits
19 Jul 2011 10:31 AM
A quite meh episode, in my opinion. It's one of the umpteenth filler episodes from the older series... and frankly, I didn't find there was anything special about that one, unfortunately. Lots of things simply didn't make any sense at all (like the hotspring looding the whole area).