Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Diamond and Pearl Episodes / DP 90: Houkago ha Ghost Time/放課後はゴーストタイム/Ghoul Daz...
Thread Posts
21 Aug 2008 03:00 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: Houkago ha Ghost Time/放課後はゴーストタイム/Ghoul Daze. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
22 Aug 2008 10:12 PM
Sunain Administrator
The Movie 10 music made this episode a bit more dramatic than the previous two school episodes. The writers have certainly changed the overall idea of the Pokemon anime with the school arc. The episode was similar to Psychic VS Ghost! Midnight Duel!? and the Pokemon Orienteering episode. At least we know Ash and his friends actually go to school now.
Administrator of PocketMonsters.net
24 Aug 2008 01:09 PM
The school is kinda more like a camp though... too fun for school. The buff kid flexing his chest, arms, and moobs was pretty freaky, it's kinda like what they do in bodybuilding competitions. Kid looks pretty young though.
25 Aug 2008 10:38 AM
Tsubami Administrator
An episode with this much "history" was certainly annoying to watch without knowing the dialogue.

Still a great ep though, the movie10 music was perfect for this episode.
25 Aug 2008 12:54 PM
Hey...the guys in the flashback wore the same construction outfits as the dude in the Bibarel episode!

Must be Frank's co-workers.
14 Mar 2010 08:29 AM
michan Administrator
Episode title in Swedish was added today.
Source: TV4 Anytime
Home cooking is killing restaurant industry (and it's tasty)!
21 Nov 2010 01:43 PM
This was one of my favorite episodes. My favorite type if Ghost, though, so I'm kind of biased.
I loved all the appearances of Ghost Pokémon in this episode, especially the trio of Gastly, Haunter, and Gengar. The ghosts in Pokémon are mischievous and scary at the same time!
I really liked how they portrayed Dusknoir as misunderstood and not really evil, and reminded us of it with the music from Movie 10. It was sad to see Shinx and Pikachu team up on Dusknoir when it was trying to save them, especially since Pikachu had already zapped a Haunter that was only trying to be mischievous by grabbing the tail of Shinx.
The ghostly girl's eyes were pretty scary even though they were only shown once. It was also scary when her voice became that of a man.
The only thing I didn't like was that Will-O-Wisp was used as a damaging attack in this episode when it actually isn't, just like in Movie 11. But I have to admit that it certainly looks cool.