Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Diamond and Pearl Episodes / DP 184: シンオウリーグ三回戦!シンジ対ジュン!!/Sinnoh League sankai!...
Thread Posts
18 Jun 2010 05:19 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: シンオウリーグ三回戦!シンジ対ジュン!!/Sinnoh League sankai! Shinji tai Jun!!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
15 Jul 2010 11:34 PM
I suspected this in the previous episode with Naoshi (though I still liked the episode quite a lot), but it seems they`re really rushing things to get to the conclusive fight with Satoshi and Shinji. They didn`t even show most of Magmarashii`s fight against Armaldo, and in this situation, they instantly got rid of Airmd. Aside from that, though, the episode qas quite entertaining. Sawamular put up a great fight, and in my opinion should`ve at least tied with Ringuma. As for Emperto, the fact that it didn`t stop standing strong even when it was defeated is something that really impressed me, out of almost all the battles thus far in the series, even. Shinji saying it was a good battle afterwards also shows he`s starting to soften up a bit. And of course, I`m still interested in the new mystery Darkrai trainer idea. All in all, a good episode.
15 Jul 2010 11:54 PM
Sunain Administrator
I wasn't expecting this battle to be as good as it was. I enjoyed the episode a lot and I thought it was a fitting end to Jun's character in the league. Was also good to see Snorlax battling again, guess it woke up :P
26 Jul 2010 10:05 AM
michan Administrator
So sweet to see the soab Jun being pwned. Moar of these episodes please!
Home cooking is killing restaurant industry (and it's tasty)!
01 Jan 2011 06:10 PM
Sunain Administrator
A lot of strange edits in this episode especially with the 'Super Effective' being taken out almost completely. What's up with that? The tchotchke term was also odd as I had to get TSS to explain what it was. If I needed to get it explained, kids definitely aren't going to know what James was talking about.

The speed conversion was just fail. It's not like 90% of the world uses km/h for speed references. The whole boss reference was also weird especially since they never really gave the girl a name and only named her the 'lady boss'. The Japanese version was really good at making it clear that they weren't referring to her and were referring to Giovanni.

Link to edits: http://www.pocketmonsters.net/episodes/1108#Edits