Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Diamond and Pearl Episodes / DP 190: ポケモンドクター・タケシ!/Pokémon Doctor Takeshi!
Thread Posts
06 Aug 2010 05:55 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: ポケモンドクター・タケシ!/Pokémon Doctor Takeshi!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
06 Aug 2010 10:35 AM
This is probably the end of Brock for real this time.

He lasted a bit longer than most other characters in the anime, but his time has come.
06 Aug 2010 11:24 AM
Sunain Administrator
I certainly hope not, but its looking like that. I think this is going to be a rushed good bye for him. Hopefully he returns in Black and White. He generally goes home after every series, but we'll see.
06 Aug 2010 10:22 PM
I think Brock might become what Gary was in the DP series. He might cameo for a few short eps here and there in Best Wishes.

Its not really surprising that he's leaving and being replaced by Dento. Many felt like DP would be his last arc, especially with his lack of new captures/evo's and how Ash and Dawn had all the spotlight, leaving little to no screentime leftover for Brock.

What is remarkable is Brock lasting as long in the anime as he did. I guess they waited good and long till the Tracey swap was forgotten about before trying to replace him a second time, only this time it is probably permanent, as BW will be a 200 ep saga unlike the Orange Islands.
19 Aug 2010 04:45 PM
Quote From: precita
I guess they waited good and long till the Tracey swap was forgotten about before trying to replace him a second time.

You're right... They waited a good long 11 years.
Look at my YouTube account!

http://www.youtube.com/user/mariobrosfan4000/
31 Aug 2010 03:07 PM
Quote From: Rumpelstiltskin
Quote From: precita
I guess they waited good and long till the Tracey swap was forgotten about before trying to replace him a second time.

You're right... They waited a good long 11 years.

Personally I dont think Takeshi will leave in THIS episode. I think it will be where he discovers his "new" calling. Not that it's a stretch as being a pokemon doctor in the series seems to be most of what he talks about wanting to do. I'm not sure whether Hikari is going home or not, but the last time Takeshi decided to stay behind, it was so quick and abrupt. Im hoping with this one, he sets OFF to be a doctor when the three go their separate ways in the next ep. Guess we'll see REAL soon lol.
02 Sep 2010 07:43 AM
Brock's Happiny will evolve :D
User Image
02 Sep 2010 09:43 AM
I know he havent had one for a long time near end of the pearl and dimond ep or the middle he needed one but I dont know y it taken so long

Quote From: memekun
Brock's Happiny will evolve :D
05 Feb 2011 07:05 PM
Sunain Administrator
The near impossible to understand without closed captions pun was completely skipped by TCPi. I guess that's probably the best idea for that instance.

Link to edits: http://www.pocketmonsters.net/episodes/1122#Edits