Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BW 27: かわいい顔に要注意!エモンガでシビレビレ!!/Kawaii kao ni yōchūi...
Thread Posts
16 Mar 2011 11:04 PM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: かわいい顔に要注意!エモンガでシビレビレ!!/Kawaii kao ni yōchūi! Emonga de shibirebire!!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
24 Mar 2011 05:53 PM
Sunain Administrator
This was a great episode. I really loved the whole Emonga story and the animation sold this episode big time. There were some truly classic scenes in this one that had be giggling quite a few times.
25 Mar 2011 05:05 PM
This episode really had a genuine flare. It obviously was centered around getting Emonga, with Iris being isolated with it to gain it's trust, but Emonga's personality, and how it actually bonded with Iris and her Kibago was really amusing. There's much more I could say about this episode, but I don't think I'd be able to fit in absolutely everything I liked about this one. Great episode, it really helped show just how amazing the Pokemon anime is.
01 Apr 2011 04:54 AM
Definitely one of the best episodes this season. This episode had so much win packed into it, I don't even know where to start :

1) gorgeous animation. Man, how can they manage to make such nice animation every week?
2) lots of funny moments, along with a lot of action scenes... it's really dynamic.
3) one of the main character gets a new Pokémon. I really like when that happens. Especially when the said Pokémon is that Emonga. And I just love how mischievous she can be... looks like it's going to be quite lively with her around.
4) love Bel's character too. Great voice actor (not some sort of 8-year old idol or something), too. You just to love how she overdo everything, how she mimic the attacks when she ordres her Pokémon to use one (especially that 'Tickle' one, it had me giggle a lot). So, I'm really looking forward to her next appearances in the following episodes.

That being said, it looks like the next episode is going to be as great as this one... especially since we'll get to see Mrs Smug, aka Starja. Her + Emonga in the same episode... sounds promising!

Only thing that sorta of "bothered" me... where's that big forest supposed to be? There's simply no forest North of Hiun City. Guess they're not going for a faithful representation of Unova in the anime.
05 Nov 2011 06:41 PM
Sunain Administrator
I really like this Emonga and I'm glad Iris got it in this episode instead of Bel. It's curious and slightly 'evil' personality is quite a nice change.

Edits for this episode: http://www.pocketmonsters.net/episodes/1248#Edits
17 Nov 2011 02:29 PM
I think it's interesting how there have already been 2 episodes with warnings about "cute" Pokémon. It would have been cool if Choroneko had been caught in the later episode as well, as that way Emonga and Choroneko would both put on cute acts.
I'm really excited to see more of the dynamic between Emonga and Tsutarja. It doesn't seem like coincidence that Tsutarja fought Kamitsure's Emonga. The character development has been really good for both, I think, although I think Tsutarja is the more preferable of the two. I'm glad that Iris instead of Belle was able to catch Emonga, as I don't think that Belle would have trained it very well.