Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BW 32: 恋するモンメン風に乗って/Koisuru Monmen kaze ni notte
Thread Posts
24 Mar 2011 11:09 PM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: 恋するモンメン風に乗って/Koisuru Monmen kaze ni notte. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
28 Apr 2011 06:01 PM
Sunain Administrator
A slow episode but it showed some training for Iris and Satoshi's Pokemon. The next episode seems as though it will be a good one.
09 May 2011 05:45 AM
A predictable episode followed by yet another unpredictable episode... And personally, I've really had enough of those 'love-struck Pokémon' episodes. Hopefully, the next episode looks a bit more original, less predictable, and overall more interesting!

I was a bit taken aback when I saw that Satoshi's Mamepato had evolved... this definitely happened during the Rocket Gang vs Team Plasma episodes. I wonder when they'll finally see fit to broadcast those episodes. My guess is that they're waiting for the next Team Plasma and/or Rocket Gang-centered arc, instead of randomly brodcasting the episodes (the result of delaying them in the very place was pretty random in itself, though it's not like they could do much about it).
Last edited 09 May 2011 05:46 AM by Chance
09 May 2011 03:17 PM
Erlade Administrator
Quote From: Chance
I was a bit taken aback when I saw that Satoshi's Mamepato had evolved... this definitely happened during the Rocket Gang vs Team Plasma episodes.

You're wrong there, Satoshi's Mamepato evolved in BW22, the episode where the swarm of Fushide caused an uproar in Hiun City. It was helping Satoshi and the others lead the Fushide to the central area of Hiun City and it evolved in the process.
Last edited 09 May 2011 03:42 PM by Erlade
09 May 2011 06:37 PM
Oh, yes, you're right ! I remember now. Really funny I forgot about such an important event in the series... It's definitely because I don't even remember him using it ever since...

Thanks for the correction.
Last edited 09 May 2011 06:39 PM by Chance