Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BW 45: ニャゴシエーター・ニャース!ズルズキン説得作戦!!/Nyagotiator Nyart...
Thread Posts
20 Jul 2011 01:26 PM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: ニャゴシエーター・ニャース!ズルズキン説得作戦!!/Nyagotiator Nyarth! Zuruzukin settoku sakusen!!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
18 Aug 2011 01:12 PM
saw the pictures for this episode now i can't wait to see this in english to see why did Iris even tried to catch meowth it has me so lost
Last edited 18 Aug 2011 01:13 PM by Zoroark
19 Aug 2011 01:02 AM
Sunain Administrator
The episode went as expected and no real surprises here. Will be interesting to see what Nyarth really has planned for Satoshi and friends.
04 Sep 2011 01:00 PM
An interesting episode, indeed! I really wonder how does this is supposed to fit in Rocket Gang's plan, though... And I'm also curious to see how this is all going to turn out in the following episodes. Will they start to doubt them at one point? When is Nyarth going to 'betray' them?

Anyway I was really surprised at how fast they started to trust Nyarth, especially Satoshi who's been sending him fly in the air along with the rest of the Rocket Gang after they've tried to steal Pikacgu in almost every single episode from all previous series.

Well, anyway, I'm glad they're trying to do something original with Nyarth for once... I really enjoy Nyarth-focused episodes.

Last edited 04 Sep 2011 01:02 PM by Chance