Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BW 65: 通信交換進化!シュバルゴとアギルダー!!/Tsūshin kōkan shinka! ...
Thread Posts
15 Dec 2011 06:00 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: 通信交換進化!シュバルゴとアギルダー!!/Tsūshin kōkan shinka! Chevargo to Agilder!!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
25 Jan 2012 10:25 PM
This was a pretty decent episode. The battle was great and it was nice to see the teamwork among the Pokémon on both teams, although I thought it was pretty likely that the Rock Pokémon would defeat the Bug Pokémon. The preview made it seem like this episode would be focused on Shubargo not obeying Belle and not on any battles, so it was a nice surprise to see the battle. The graphics showing Shell Smash really impressed me.
It was interesting how Professor Araragi could use her computer to find out what moves a Pokémon knew. Also, I was intrigued as to why a machine was required to trade Pokémon. Maybe just swapping Pokémon isn't official enough.
There was one thing that I found hard to believe about this episode, which was that Gantoru fainted after taking a resisted attack, while during the last gym battle it took countless super-effective attacks and still managed to prevail.
09 Feb 2012 10:25 AM
A really great episode, full of surprises... like that Satoshi/Dent vs The ProfBel tag battle! And I was even more surprised and pleased to see Dent won in the end! I was really expecting Chevargo to win, since the episode was almost entirely focused on him.

We really need more tag battles with Saotshi and Dent, I just can't get enough of them... And this one was really great!

One thing that slightly disappointed me in this episode is that they didn't even bother explaining the evolution process at all. I knew they wouldn't have given us a very detailed explanation, but I wasn't expecting the episode to NOT be focused around the evolution process.

Other than this small detail, it was still a great episode, and it looks like the next one is going to be as great, if not even better. I doubt we'll get to see Zekrom in it, though!