Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / Unova Episodes / BWS2-2: ポッチャマVSヤナップ!華麗なるバトル!!/Pochama VS Yanappu! ...
Thread Posts
23 May 2012 08:28 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: ポッチャマVSヤナップ!華麗なるバトル!!/Pochama VS Yanappu! Kareinaru battle!!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
20 Jun 2012 07:19 AM
Adamant Administrator
'Unbelievably, Hikari and Pochama were waiting for Satoshi in Shirona's villa! And Mijumaru and Pochama start a battle for the love of the mythical Pokémon Meloetta!? '

Summary:
'Satoshi and friends arrive in Sazanami Town, East Isshu. As they head towards Shirona's villa, having been told of another guest being there at the moment, the 'Melody Pokémon' Meloetta suddenly shows itself aboard their ride. It appears Meloetta came with them due its fondness of Satoshi. The ones waiting at the villa were Hikari and the 'Penguin Pokémon' Pochama! It turns out Hikari came to the Isshu region to hone her skills a as a Pokémon Coordinator!

Satoshi and the others decide to undergo training for the Junior Cup together. Dent challenges Hikari to a battle, wanting to 'taste a Pokémon Coordinator's Pokémon'. And all of this is being monitored by the Rocket Gang...!?

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Mamoru Miyano: Dent
Aoi Yuki: Iris
Minami Tsuda: Kibago
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Wasabi Mizuta: Chaoboo
Misato Fukuen: Mijumaru
Akeno Watanabe: Zuruggu
Kenta Miyake: Waruvile
Kiyotaka Furushima: Doryuzu
Mika Kanai: Emonga
Chika Fujimura: Yanappu
Chinami Nishimura: Pachirisu
Masayuki Omoro: Seger
Megumi Toyoguchi: Hikari
Etsuko Kozakura: Pochama
Tomo Sakurai: Shirona
Kikuko Inoue: Togekiss
Satsuki Yukino: Mimirol
Megumi Nakajima: Meloetta
Takanori Hoshino: Jeremy
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration
Last edited 20 Jun 2012 02:34 PM by Adamant
04 Aug 2012 11:34 AM
When BW started, I was pretty sure we wouldn't get to see the previous series's siedkick, since they seemed to be taking a fresh start and getting rid of past charaters/Pokémon.
But it's still nice to have Hikari back for quite a few episodes (at least till that Junior Cup tournament is over), though I wouldn't like her to stay for too long (or at least, bring Takeshi back too, heh :p).

I'm quite looking forward to her battles during the upcoming tournament (go Dent! :p), as I'm sure she'll be putting quite a show.