Home / Forums / Anime Discussion / 42: ジュニアカップ開幕!カイリューVSツンベアー!!/Junior Cup kaimaku! ...
Thread Posts
06 Jul 2012 10:50 AM
AnimeBot Automated Bots
New episode title(s) has/have been added to the database. Title: ジュニアカップ開幕!カイリューVSツンベアー!!/Junior Cup kaimaku! Kairyu VS Tunbear!!. Please comment below! Thanks, your friendly PM.Net AnimeBot
25 Jul 2012 12:11 PM
Adamant Administrator
The Junior Cup finally begins! Enthusiasm fills the air at the tournament grounds as a full-force battle between Kairyu and Tunbear begins...

Summary:
The 'Pokémon World Tournament Junior Cup' finally begins. The winner will get to battle Adeku, the Champion of the Isshu region. One of the special events of the tournament is an exhibition match between Sinnoh Region Champion Shirona's 'Mach Pokémon' Gablias and Isshu Region Elite Four Member Cattleya's 'Astral Body Pokémon' Gothiruselle. Enthusiasm fills the air at the tournament grounds, and the first round builds it even further.

Iris' 'Dragon Pokémon' Kairyu and Dragon Buster Langley's 'Freezing Pokémon' Tunbear clash their giant bodies against each other in a full-force battle! Kairyu is weak against the Ice Type Tunbear's attacks, but for some reason it keeps recklessly taking them head on. Iris is worried, but Kairyu keeps ignoring her orders completely. What on Earth is going to happen...!?
Last edited 25 Jul 2012 12:32 PM by Adamant
26 Jul 2012 10:43 PM
Adamant Administrator
Voice cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Mamoru Miyano: Dent
Aoi Yuki: Iris
Minami Tsuda: Kibago
Megumi Toyoguchi: Hikari
Etsuko Kozakura: Pochama
Unsho Ishizuka: Narration
Megumi Hayashibara: Gothiruselle
Shinichiro Miki: Hihidaruma
Inuko Inuyama: Hahakomori
Kensuke Sato: Kairyu
Chika Fujimura: Yanappu
Kiyotaka Furushima: Jalorda
Katsuyuki Konishi: Gablias
Kenta Miyake: Tunbear
Megumi Nakajima: Meloetta
Akeno Watanabe: Shootie
Tomo Sakurai: Shirona
Mitsuaki Madono: Takemitsu
Ikumi Hayama: Cabernet
Misato Fukuen: Langley
Miyu Matsuki: Cattleya
Yukiko Kikuchi: Marufuji
Koichi Bando: Hirokazu
Last edited 02 Aug 2012 06:34 AM by Adamant
02 Aug 2012 06:41 AM
Adamant Administrator
The voice cast list has been updated, adding the roles these actors were listed with.
07 Sep 2012 12:59 PM
I have to admit, I was a tad disappointed by the episode. It wasn't bad, it just could've been (much) better... especially that Shirona vs Elite 4 Gal battle. Could've been something really impressive, but it was wayyy too short in my opinion. The same goes for every other battle, especially Iris's vs Langley. I don't mind all the other battles lasting 5s tops, but this one should've been longer.

It was an interesting battle nonetheless, and the way Kairyu behaves REALLY reminds me of Satoshi's Lizardon... which isn't a bad thing at all, it was one my favorite parts of the original series. I'm curious to see how long it'll take Iris to get Kairyu to obey her (character developmement ftw!), and whether she'll lose any battle because of this.

Even more interesting series keeps getting even more interestinger :p
Last edited 07 Sep 2012 01:00 PM by Chance